Chapter 7

Note: So I'm changing up the story a little that Ray and Steve met before. She knows Steve's personality and what he look likes. Like over the summer and during breaks they would hang out and spend time together. But Ray never met Steve's friends. I hope nobody is mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was being shaken on the train. I opened my eyes and saw the lady that was watching my stuff.

"Honey I have to go my stop is next and yours is the one after that."

"Wait I slept through the night?" She nodded, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that."

She replied, "Its fine honey. It's all good. Stay safe."

"Thank you." I felt bad for the lady. She was very nice.

"I hope I see you again. I live in Tulsa but I'm stopping for something in the town before first. I hope to see you."

"I agree. Goodbye mam."

   By the time we were down talking the train pulled to a stop. The lady was young and very nice. She grabbed her bags and left of the train.

They next thought that came to my head is, 'In twenty minutes I will be stopping at the town I will now live in.'

I put my head back on the seat and just relaxed. I was waiting for the train to stop. It became agonizing waiting. I hope Steve want me to live with him. 

"We will be arriving in the Tulsa, Oklahoma, train station in just a few minutes. Have a nice day and thanks for using our transportation." The train lady had said over the speakers. I'm just glad it was finally my stop. It gets annoying listening for that same announcement just different places for the whole entire time.

  I grabbed my bags and stop up standing by the doors. I waited for the train to stop and them to open.

  I''ve visited Steve plenty of times. He didn't tell anyone about me. He would take time of his job and met me in a town and we stay together for a week. I know him pretty well. He knows a lot about me but not the bad things. I know what he looks like so when I get of it won't be hard to find him. He told me he would meet me there and pick me up.

  The doors opened and I got out. I had my suitcase rolling and my other bags on top.

   I looked around to find him leaning on the brick building smoking. He had his arms crossed and was wearing a sleevless vest. I rolled my eyes at him and started to walk over.

  " Hey Steve."

  "Hi Ray. You ready to go."

"Yup," I said popping the p.

We walked over to the car. He helped me out my bags and stuff in the trunk.

"Did you have a safe ride?" Steve was trying to make conversation.

"Yeah I guess I slept most of the time."

"Sound like you"

I laughed and got into the car. With that he started driving to the house. His driving wasn't bad but it wasn't the best either.

"Were'd you get this car it's pretty nice." I was curious as to how he had a car because are family didn't have much money.

"I restored it," he sounded happy to say that.

"Thays awesome!"

"Yea," Steve said.

With that the conversation ended. We got to the house and it was pretty runned down but that didn't bother me that much.

We got my bags out of the trunk and he helped carry some into the house.

"So listen Ray I was think since your going to eventually meet my friends one day do you want to just meet them now." Steve asked cockily.

"Umm actually I really just want to settle in first. Check out the town and stuff."

"Alright fine but when you go out take a blade. You got one?"

"Yeah I always have one. But why?"

He replied with one word,"socs."

I nodded knowing what he meant. Yes told be about them before. And I had them where I lived in New York. There just rich classed kids that think there all that. And they get away with everything.

Steve showed me to my room and it was a decent sized room. It was pretty plain. I'll probably change it up later. I opened one of my bags and grabbed some clean clothes out.

"Hey Steve!" I yelled. He walked over.

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna take a shower." He knew what I meant and grabbed me a towel. I walked back into my room forgetting my body wash and hair stuff. I went into the bathroom finding it.

  After my shower I went into my room and stated to out stuff away. I had a lot of energy for someone that traveled. It was because I slept a lot. And surprisingly good for a train. After I put all my clothes away I started to just put stuff on shelves and stuff. By the time I was done. It was around 10 p.m. at night. I walked into the living room and saw Steve watching t.v on the couch.

"Hey." He just waved back.

"So does anyone know about me coming here?" He sat up once I asked him that. He ran his hands through his hair.

"Only one person or one of my friends know. My best friend Sodapop," I thought that was a cool, crazy name, "we work together and he noticed I was acting different so I told him but I told him I didn't want to tell the gang because it was none of there business."

"Your in a gang?"

"Its really just a whole bunch of friends. And the into reason I said the didn't know is because they'll find out when they meet you."

"Yeah. Well I'm going to grab something to eat and then go to bed."

I walked into the kitchen grabbed a bottle of water. I opened the fridge and didn't see much. Finally I have up and went upstairs. With that I tried to fall asleep. It's hard when your in a different bed, different house, different place. It's like being on a new world.

After awhile I fell asleep.