Chapter 8

I woke up and for a second I was confused being in a different room. Then I realized I was living with Steve. Well and my dad. I haven't seen him yet thought.

I got up out of bed not even bothering to make it so it was messy. I then walked over to my dresser and because to pick out an outfit for the day. I ended up grabbing a pair of black destructed jeans and a red t-shirt that was a v-neck. It looked to plain so I put a black tank under the shirt. My hair was still up and wet so I took it down and blow dried it. I then ended up putting it in a messy ponytail. I had a good length of hair and it was a dark brown with reddish tint. I felt really comfortable with my hair.

  When I was done doing my hair I thought I should put black earrings on so I did. Once done with that I put a black skull necklace that was rather long hanging right under my boobs.

   I grabbed some makeup such consisted of liquid foundation, concelar, a thick amount of eyeliner, and mascara. Since I like my eyes to pop I put on my mascara usually two or three times. When I was done I put black half socks on and the my black and white vans.

I went downstairs and Steve wasn't home. I figured he was at work or hanging with his friends. I went into the kitchen but nothing was there.

  I'm not a girl that eats a lot but I do eat. I grabbed a bottle of water and decided to check out the town. Right before I walked out I remembered that I forgot my blade. I ran to my room and grabbed it and grabbed money from my bag.

   Once I was down the street I tried to figure out my way of the town.

As I was walking I passed a place called The Dingo. It looked like somewhere you would eat. I also saw another place you would eat at called Jay's.

I also saw the DX, which is a gas station. I saw a dairy queen. A movie house. I saw a drive in. There was a whole bunch of things.

  When I was walking back home I saw the park. It was large. There was a foutain in the middle. There were a few things for children to play on. Other then that the place seemed trashed. For some reason I like it though. There were trees at the edge of the park. I stayed there for a while. Once it started to get a little darker but it was still light out.

   I walked pass this lot and it looked pretty vacant. It was quiet but it was also still early.

When I got home I didn't realize til then how hungry I was. I looked through cabinets and stuff but didn't feel like any of that. I opened the freezer and saw pizza rolls. I new what I was going to have then. They were pepperoni ones. I shoved some in this old small microwave and waited for them to be done.

  The front door slammed and I saw Steve walk into the living room.

"Ray you home."

"In here." It didn't come to me that when people say in hear it could still mean anywhere til just now.

Steve walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counter.

I just watched the microwave.

"So do you want to come meet my friends I'm heading over there in a few."

I finally snapped because he kept asking me about it since I got there,"No Steve! No I don't want to see your friends. I'm still fucking settling in. Give me time. Your jumping down my throat with your friends. I really don't probably want to meet them! I have friends!"

Steve has never seen me snap. We've hung out for periods of time to meet each other. He's seen me mad but never mad. It's not my fault I hate when people repeat things.

"Okay fine I just was trying to be nice."

I heard the beep of the microwave and took out my pizza rolls.

"Well I'm going to go," Steve said. Then he grabbed one of my pizza rolls and walked away. All I could think in my mind is, 'What the fuck.'

I sat at the kitchen table and ate my pizza rolls thinking about my friends. After awhile I decided I wanted to call Jade. She's good to vent to. I dialed her number. The phone was on the wall in the kitchen. I stretched the cord and sat backwords in my chair so my feet were up. I waited and it rang three times before she picked up.

"Hello. Who's this?"

"Hey Jade it's Ray."

"O My god how are you doing?"

"Steve left to his friends house he got me pissed and I flipped on him."

"You got to control your anger. But other then that how are you feeling and you know what I mean."

She also knows that I've had depression. That's another reason why I came down here.

"Well the town's pretty nice."

"Ray!"

I sigh,"I miss you guys I miss Blaze I miss having people to talk to I'm alone." I have teary eyes. Jade knows how to make your walls you build up break.

"Ray I think you need to meet people." I think about Steve.

"Fine Jade. Hey I have a question."

"Yeah what is it?"

I say quietly, "Hows Anna doing?"

She's doesn't reply. It's dead silent on the other line.

"Jade..."

She sighs this time,"Anna's not doing well she's been sad. She started hurting herself again. She came to me twice. Once she was bleeding from her wrist like crazy. I thought I was going to have to take her to the hospital," Jade never takes anyone to the hospital she does it all herself, "the second time is her family was mad and she was upset and I talked to her."

I frown. "Call me next time things happen. And call me immediately."

"Okay I will listen I have to go. I'll talk to you soon."

I hung up and sit in the room. So Anna broke. We didn't even talk about Bella. She would keep everyone laughing.

I realize we have no food in the house so I grab my wallet. And left to the store. When I got to the store I bought food, baking items, milk, and soda. I also am good at hustling people so I got vodka and beer. I payed for everything and walked home.

   Once  I got home I put everything away except the vodka. Since I was still hungry I mad some Mac and Cheese. When I was done eating I put my dish in the sink and walk upstairs. I brought the bottle of vodka.

   For the rest of the night I drank and thought about everything that has changed.