4.

After a long and perilous journey, Asta, Yuno, and [Y/n] arrive at the royal capital of the Clover Kingdom. The Magic Knights Entrance Exam awaits. They will now have to compete with many powerful opponents and pass the exam!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Fireworks burst through the skies as you roamed the central noble realm in broad daylight. The town was a maze of narrow winding streets. Every building was different. There was an amazing jumble of different styles: rickety wooden shops, brick houses, huge stone churches, and so much more. Most looked ancient, but some looked brand new.

"Whoa, this is awesome!" Asta beamed.

Streets lined with stalls selling freshly baked goods, organic produce, clothing, antiques, unique/exotic foods, pots, plants, herbs, magical home-made trinkets, armour, random items that can be used for fighting, and many more. The brick roads were bustling with people roaming around the place.

"It's so different from our village," Yuno commented.

"Is that where the Wizard King is?" your eyes were filled with sparkles as you looked up at the ginormous castle that sat on top of a hill, located in the middle of the widespread town.

"And probably the king, too," the amber-eyed ravenette added.

"So that means that'll be my castle someday," Asta grinned. "You mean mine?" Yuno argued.

"Don't worry. I'll let you live there, too."

"That's my line."

"Hey! what about me?" you pouted, turning to both of your childhood friends with your arms crossed. "I'll make you my queen if Sister Lily doesn't agree," the ash-blonde had a stupid grin on his face as he took your hand, kneeling on one knee.

"Not a chance," before you could say anything, Yuno took your wrist, swiftly walking away from the ash-blonde-haired idiot. "Hey, Yuno!" Yuno ignored Asta. "Hey!"

You chuckled softly, walking with the ravenette as Asta tried to catch up.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"So, where do they hold the Entrance Exam, anyway?" Asta asked with a mouth full of food.

"Probably over there," Yuno replied, looking in the direction of a colosseum.

You and Yuno turned your gaze towards Asta, slightly tilting your heads. "Ne Asta, what is that?" you asked. He was holding on to what looked like a mini purple grilled snake on a stick. "Grilled purple snake. It was super cheap. Want some?"

"No," you sneered at him before looking ahead of you.

"It's super nutritious and will give you lots of energy!"

"Lots of energy? maybe I can have a little bi-"

"Not a chance. Let's go. This way," Yuno pulled you closer to him, dragging you away from the ash-blonde dumbass. He turned to the path leading to the colosseum.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A crowd of people were clustered in front of the colosseum as mages from all over the clover kingdom walked in. You walked beside Yuno as people cheered. Asta was waving at the crowd, shouting. All the while, Yuno was telling himself that he didn't know his emerald-eyed childhood friend. You smiled at the sight as you advanced into the colosseum.

You stepped into one of the many lines of people signing up for the exam along with Yuno and Asta.

After a few minutes of waiting, you stepped towards the counter. "I'm [Y/n] from Hage village," you said to the man behind the open window thing. [forgot what it was called]