1.

Time skip - 15 years later
Second-person pov:

Flowers in greens, pinks, whites, and purples grew all across Hage village at dawn's peak. The nearby trees rattling as the wind graced past them. Citizens working hard to keep the village a livable place.

Your [h/c] hair danced with the breeze as you made your way through the village holding a basket of flowers and tatoes. A trail of dust particles following closely behind you.

The village peoples were eyeing you carefully. Your pretty [e/c] eyes glimmered, the sun shone down on you at the perfect angle. You walked down the trail that led back to the church. You came to a sudden stop as you heard a deafening shout.

"SISTER LILY!"

You turned your gaze to where the familiar voice was coming from. Your eye twitched, seeing your childhood friend pestering the woman of the cloth. You furrowed your brows at the sight, pinching the bridge of your nose in frustration, trying your best to keep your composure.

'When will he take the hint?' you thought.

"I'll become the Wizard King someday and make you happy! So please marry me!" Asta pleaded, holding a freshly picked pink daisy towards sister Lily on one knee.

"Sorry Asta, but I'm everyone's sister," the woman of the cloth forced a smile with her hand placed on her cheek.

You cringed, advancing slowly towards them. Asta whined, leaning back to the ground. He did a jester-like pose before he sprung up towards sister Lily. "Not yet!" he shouted, making your ears cry. No matter how many times he shouted, it was still an unpleasant sound.

"Ano... I'm sorry," a bead of sweat formed on the side of sister Lilly's pale face as she continued to force a smile.

Asta stepped back, whining once again before bowing to Sister Lily, his hand firmly stuck to his side. "I'm not giving up yet!" he declared, making the blue-eyed woman noticeably uncomfortable and fed up, not that she wasn't already.

"Er, ano.. but-" sister Lily stuttered, unable to form words. "I'm not giving up!" Before she could finish her sentence, the boy slamming his head against the ground continuously, interrupted her. She bowed along with him. "I'm really sorry!" she apologized once again before pulling out her grimoire. "One more time, sister Lily!" Asta begged.

"Stop pestering me!" The woman of the cloth snapped. The book levitated before her, the colour of sapphire radiating from it. The pages flipped on their own as she held out her hand. Snakes of water flew from the book into the air forming a giant fist.

"Water creation magic: Holy Fist of Love!" Sister yelled out as the fist made it's way to Asta, almost crushing him in the process. Asta groaned in pain as he felt an overwhelming pressure on his back, resulting in his face meeting the ground.

"I'm sorry Asta! I used magic from my grimoire without thinking..." the woman's eyes widened, realizing what she had done.

You made your way to Yuno and the foster children as they walked towards the scene. You placed your basket on the ground. "Well done, sister," the violet-haired girl clapped. "No mercy whatsoever," the boy with chocolate coloured hair added.

"I-I...It just happened," Sister responded before Asta swiftly jumped into the air in a frog-like pose.

"I'm not done yet!" Asta shouted, once again feeling an overwhelming pressure on his back, making him kiss the ground.

A corner of your mouth lifted as the little kids taunted Asta. "How many times does she have to dump you?" Nash blurted out. "Honestly, when are you ever going to take the hint Asta?" you questioned with the intent of pissing him off. The ash-blonde 15-year-old got back on his feet, swiftly making his way towards where you and the other orphans stood.