3.

The Magic Knights are comprised of nine squads of mages that specialize in combat, all under the command of the Wizard King. The band of heroes protect the kingdom with their lives. To become the Wizards king or a Magic Knight is the aspiration of all in the Clover Kingdom.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Second-person pov:

The glowing sun was a crisp circle half-way dipped into the horizon as orange-gold stretched far and wide. Your shirt began to cling onto your back. Salty droplets fall down your face as you slouch over with your hands on your knees, trying to regain your breath. You ran your fingers through your [h/c] hair before straightening up again.

You outstretched your palm towards a boulder ten times your size. Your grimoire levitated by your arm. "Light Magic-Archangel Micheal: Light Sword of Judgement!" multiple shards of light, with four horizontal lines going through each shard, appeared around you. In the speed of light, the shards dove into the boulder. It shattered like glass, breaking into smaller pieces as they were launched into the air before crumpling to the ground. You panted, looking around you. Quantities of demolished boulders surrounded you.

"Maybe that's enough for today. I'm sure Yuno and Asta have been training too. I can't fall behind and let them down," you sighed.

You were training for the Magic Knights Entrance Exam, which was to be held in the royal capital of the Clover Kingdom in six months. So were Yuno and Asta. Their goal was to one day become the Wizard King. You wanted to protect people that you loved and cared for.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Third-person pov:

"Well, I can understand Yuno and [Y/n]..." Father Orfai paused. "But are you really considering allowing Asta to take the exam, too?"

"Well, he's saying he wants to do it. And the ones I was counting on..." there was a pause as the master of the grimoire master thought of something. "...Decided against taking the exam," he sighed.

"Again, I believe Yuno and [Y/n] will be fine, but I don't think Asta's up for it," Father repeated.

"Well, he's saying he wants to do it."

"Again, I believe Yuno and [Y/n] will be fine, but it'll be pointless for Asta to take them."

"Well, he's saying he wants to do it," Drouot restated. "Actually, the idea of Asta going to the royal capital just makes you feel lonely, doesn't it?" the old man questioned, getting into Father Orfai's face as he put a hand over his long white beard that was covering his chin. Father Orfai's sweatdropped as Drouot poked him in the chest.

"Aw, father!" Sister Lily smiled.

"Th-That's not..." Father denied, looking away with furrowed brows and a slight flush on his cheeks. "I just believe that if he's going to fail anyway, he's better off not taking it in the first place. A-And you know... The little ones will miss him, too. Not me! But they'll have one less person to play with! Why are you looking at me like that?" he looked towards Sister Lily, who had a hand on her chin as she gave him a close-eyed smile. The tower master pats his shoulder with a teasing grin on his face. "Not you, too, Tower Master!"

"Well, I'll feel a little lonely with the three of them gone, Father," Sister Lily smiled.

"Well, of course, I raised them, and I've lived with them ever since they were babies. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit sad to see them go." Father Orfai turned to the wooden door, clearing his throat.

"If possible, I'd like for them to stay at the church. But I also want to let them do what they want to do."

"Indeed. Besides, you know... Yuno and [Y/n] will be fine, and Asta might fail the exam and come back anyway," the tower master agreed.