iv. Vibrations. iv

In honor of me fucking my ex girlfriend in a mall bathroom, here is another chapter 🥲👍.
Its not as long as usual either, so I'm sorry.
I also haven't done any proof reading for any of my chapters so far lmao.

She was sitting in class, staring at him as she teased him from a distance. Tom had become a teachers assistant for Slughorn, mostly so he could still protect and be around his younger girlfriend. But he couldn't deny the fact she looked delicious right now, as she sat with her legs widened to show her lace panties. When she first moved into such a provocative position, he choked a little. "You dont have any homework, and don't forget the project due next week," he spoke loudly. Slughorn was milking Tom being the newest addition to faculty, making him teach multiple classes a week and decided on some pairings for projects. "l/n."

"Yes?" Everyone else was filing out of the classroom, but she stayed seated, smiling a little at his frustration. "Whats wrong Mr. Riddle? Did I do something? Is it a test grade." She was teasing him as much as possible, trying to find his breaking point.

"Youre going to be the death of me, you naughty girl. Get over here," she stood up instantly, taking pleasure in the view of his hard on. When she walked close enough to the desk, he grabbed her hips and pushed her onto it. Papers fell everywhere, but he was just focused on his girl, kissing down her neck while rubbing through her panties. "Why must you be so painful, I'm trying to gain respect and admiration, but you're making it so difficult."

"You lie, you enjoy it," her hand traced his jaw. When she looked up, with innocent eyes, he felt his heart stop. "Dont you?"

"You know I adore you darling, but you're still in your 7th year. Our relationship was fine when we were both still in school, but some people would frown upon us. Be glad that administration is fine with it, i asked, but some students may sense..." his hand traced the coolness of her cheek, knuckles feeling rough against her smooth skin. "Well, they may sense some favoritism."

"So we have to keep it a secret? Everyone knew about us last year, they're not daft, most girls are already plotting my demise out of jealousy. So, why?" His hand finally reached her throat, squeezing lightly. She shifted her weight onto her forearms so she was leaning upwards on the desk.

"Do you doubt me?" She shook her head quickly, but his body leaned down to trap her. "I think you do, you insolent, difficult girl, will you listen to me?" She nodded, but that wasn't enough. He tightened his grip on her neck, her eyes rolling back slightly at the feeling, "out loud, princess."

"I will listen to you, i will always listen to you." His hum met her ears, and she let his hand hold her upper half. Body limping dangling for him to take, for him to savor.

"Go to my room, I want to see you completely naked when I get there. Don't touch yourself, understand?" She stood up, and right before she left the room, he pulled her back by her hips, kissing the side of her neck. "Dont tease me like that during class again," one hand held her hip, the other trailed her side carefully. A shiver wracked down her spine at the feeling of him so close. "Go along darling, i have some business."

She didn't look back at him, knowing it was taking everything she had to walk away. When she reached the larger room set for teachers, her legs gave out and she landed on the bed harshly. Her entire bottom half was throbbing, and even though it was going against his wishes, she slowly trailed a hand down her skirt. Toying with her clit while arching off the bed, breathing in the small of his thick cologne. It was too much for her senses.

Her body felt so warm in that moment, she physically ripped her shirt off, buttons flying everywhere. The tiny black lace bra stuck to her chest, and her cleavage was above average. Beads of sweat began forming on her forhead and chest while she pants at the feelings of her fingers against her bundle of nerves.