viii. equals and deals .viii

You fuckers don't deserve smut, but imma give it to you anyway because I'm a merciful God 🏌️‍♀️. Also, to those of you commenting and liking, you're amazing, seeing feedback or just joking around makes this so much easier. When I see interaction it makes me want to write a little bit more, but then writers block hits me like a bitch and its useless. But thank you anyway 😽.

You went to class silently, not much for talking as it always attracted unwanted attention. You were tired of people trying to get on your good graces all because you were a pureblood. It was annoying, your brother Malfoy had already introduced you to the death eaters, and with your natural abilities they wanted you to join. You refused.

If it wasn't coming from the highest power in their little knightly-hood then you didn't want it. Being inducted by the henchmen was too low for you, and if Riddle himself asking a girl to join was beneath him, then so be it. You made that very clear. But when you entered the great hall, Riddle's subjects dispersed and gave you space. Until one ratty boy, no older than 15 sat in front of you, dignified look on his face. "Lord Voldemort wants you to meet him in the prefect bathrooms at 9 pm sharp. Don't be late, or it's yours and my head."

He scampered away, obviously afraid of you and the unknown power he's heard about. It wasn't anything more than was his 'lord' had, but maybe that's why they were intimidated at the idea. Association of power.

Nevertheless school went by as normal, and you sat alone at the back of the class, not really paying attention but answering a few questions. Mostly gazing at the back of a defined head, curls trying to break free from the desperate attempt at taming them. He was attractive, and you were very aware of that, but that didn't stop the slow bubbling of fear that rose in your chest.

Time felt so slow, you didn't know if you could breathe as the clock reached closer to 8:30. Anticipation, fear, and excitement all whirled in your head. It made your body jittery and your nerves sky rocket, until you literally jumped out of the chair when it turns 8:50. Being perfectly quiet, it would take 10 minutes to get to  the bathrooms, where you'd only been once. The lights were already on, and once you entered you could feel the steam softening your skin immediately.

The water was clear in the pool-like bath, and you could perfectly see the tiles on the bottom. Although you couldn't see the man who had forced you to come. So you slowly took off your shirt, followed by your skirt and footwear. In only your undergarments you slid into the water, taking shallow breaths as you adjusted to the heat. It was calming for your sore muscles, you hadn't had a bath in nearly 3 years.

The wall opened and you quickly covered yourself with your arms, knees coming up to shelter your bare stomach and covered chest. He barely registered you before taking off his own shirt and pants, "you came. Surprising, supposedly you'd been blowing me and everyone else off for months."

"They're beneath me, I wanted to hear the infamous lord speak. This is actually the first time you've said anything directed towards me," you shift and uncover yourself as he joins the opposite end to you. His longer legs almost reaching yours, he waved his hands and all of the lights except candles went out. "My my, are you about to court me," you jokingly proposed.

"Your parents would have my head, from what I've heard. But you know exactly why I've asked you here, and seeing as you arrived, you have an answer?" He pushed the rings on his left hand around, looking for your answer. For hesitation or doubt.

"As I've said before, I dont associate with people beneath me. I'm not going to be one of your pawns like the rest of those useless bastards." He took his rings off, dropping them off to the side so the expensive sound resonated in the closed area.