xv. race .xv

Oh yeah, I forgot your mention. Follow me or else 🔫😐✂️🍴🍑🐴🦆🐕. Those emojis were picked for a reason. Filthy sluts ♡.

You ran along the courtyard, setting the pace for everyone else. Very few were keeping up, seeing as you were a spitfire, full of energy. Their light jog was nothing compared to your full blown run around the lake. You passed laps around some people. But it really annoyed you that a certain someone was glued to your side.

Tom could go faster, obviously, he had longer legs and there was a gap in physical physique between you two. But he decided to keep pace with you, jogging beside your running figure. "Hey, want to get water at the next pit stop? We have at least 2 kilometers (about a mile?) left before we're done," he said while looking down at you from the side.

"Uh why are you asking me?" You said while pushing yourself even harder to get a small lead. It was futile of course, he just jogged with a little more intensity. "Fucking show off," you muttered under your breath.

You were annoyed. Very much so. It was like you and Tom were neck to neck in every aspect. Other than physically. With sports, academics, position and school standing. You were head girl, he was head boy, you were both prefects at the same time, and you both rose to the top quickly. Honestly, it was impressive how you both made it look easy.

But the rivalry opened alot of doors, odd doors between you two. You'd both been dared to do odd things when it came to drinking games, and at one point, you'd sucked him off when you were high out of your mind.

You pretended to hate him, but yiu couldn't deny there was an attraction between you two, and an obvious sexual appeal. Some nights you would stick your hand between your thighs and imagine him in bed. You've never heard any sex stories from the other girls, but you could imagine he was amazing in bed. He put everything he had into anything he did. That doesn't change in seconds.

Your breathing was getting heavier, and you could feel your lungs beginning to hurt. Riddle noticed too, and slowed down a bit, showing you it was okay for you to slow down as well. And you took the bait. "What? Too fast for you? You wimp!" You said through thick pants of breath.

"Yes, that's what it is. Come on, the water station is right up ahead. We have an 11 minute lead to the rest of them, so we can take a little break. If you n- I mean, because I really need one," he said while pretending to be winded, and fanning his face slightly.

He was equally as sexually attracted to you. And had his own perversions about the idea of you being fucked up into. He would do anything to be squished between your plush thighs.

"If you need it, pussy," you say back while trying to labor your breathing a bit more. Making your best effort to not sound like you were fucking dying in one of the many gardens on the path. Time was passing too quickly and you could see the finish line.

But you both still stopped quickly, grabbed one of the small cups and chugged it. You couldn't help but look up at him as he drank the water. The underside of his jawline was defined, and every gulp made his Adam's apple bob. It was hot. You were looking him over when he finally looked down at you, it was as if you were seeing him, really seeing him for the first time.

In the brightest day you'd ever seen in November, you could see how tight his shirt was, how broad his shoulders were, how his cheekbones were chiseled out of stone. You really wanted him. "Hey, come on, we have a 4 minute jog until we're done, dont zone out on me now," he said with a small smile.

You felt your heart stop.

He smiled.

Tom.

Fucking.