xix. gentle.xix

Last chapter of the night before I go fucking die. It's kinda trashy because: sleep deprivation. But fuckin cope 😐🔫
felix_summer

Your body was crumbled on the bed, tired beyond belief after he used your body for at least
3 rounds. You lost count after your second orgasm, but it was more than 3. You could feel his hands gently massaging the areas that were overly used.

Your thighs was were he was focusing mostly, gently pushing the pads of his fingers into the fat and flesh. The little sounds of pain, and sometimes pleasure made him smile. No matter how gentle he was, it always seemed to hurt just a little bit.

But when he would hit that one special spot, and relieve the tightness of your muscles, it made it worth it. "Okay, which ones better? Shower, movies, or cuddles?" He asked while flipping your body over to massage your ass, hips and back.

Your hair drooped onto your face, and your cheek was squished against the bed. "All of the above in that order," you said back, picking up your head to smile at him. He rolled his eyes, but as soon as he looked at you, he groaned. His fucking weakness was that smile. "I win!" You say while lightly giggling.

He imitated you before standing up, gently picking your body up with him. He walked to the bathroom, which was connected to his dormitory because of the hierarchy in Hogwarts. When he turned on the water, he had to sit you on the marble counter for the sink, like you were a child. Granted, after you get fucked as hard as you were, he could understand.

But that didn't make it any easier to let you easily slide down the wall, near the showers head so he could wash the smell of sex off of you. His hands were tough, but they still never hurt you, instead he was gentle against your soft skin. His nails rubbed at your scalp while lathering in the shampoo, getting all of the dead skin cells out of your hair while washing.

He loved working with your hair, because it was longer than his own. Although he'd never admit it, he kind of enjoyed babying you. Helping you through things as if you were a child. It made him feel as if you needed him, even if you didn't.

"Your fingers are nice," you said quietly, barely heard over the running water. You probably didn't even realize the implications that could mean as you let him scratch at your skin. He paid extra attention at your shoulder blades.

He liked yours alot.

Youre smaller than him, no matter how you look at it. And the sight is proven when he looks at your shoulders, how it's less than half the width of his shoulder length. It just showed how dainty you were to him. It was cute.

"Well thank you, love," he said back right in your ear, causing goosebumps to arise all over your skin. He didn't even wash himself all that well after he finished with you. He took his time cleaning every part of your limp body, appreciating every single inch of you. But be ran a quick lathering down his body and then quickly toweled himself dry.

Even though it was something you obviously could do, he still was the one to rustle your hair with the towel. In his eyes, after allowing him to fuck you as hard as he did, you deserved everything he had to offer. And that included his small acts of service.

He braided your hair lightly down your back, and helped you to get into a pair of shorts and his warm, fluffy hoodie. The dungeons were cold, and you were below a very cold lake, blankets and a hoodie were necessary.

It was getting late, so he decided to combine the last two options into one, lighting up the ceiling with a random broadcasted movie. Magic can do amazing things if you research it, and he loved how you always looked to giddy when he did this specific spell.

You kissed right below his jaw as he pulled you into his chest. You felt so protected by him. He was one of the most powerful wizards of your generation, perhaps the strongest, and yet he was so gentle.

He wanted to make sure you knew you were loved, before anything else happened in the day. And he made sure you were loved before you could fall asleep at night.

He was a very gentle man, but only for you.