xxiii. Rituals .xxiii

I forgot I was alive, my bad g. I don't remember half of this story so I hope its at least okay :)

"Are you fucking crazy? You want to go into the library at this hour and do what?" he whispered loudly at you. Typically, people saw you as the sweet, driven, Ravenclaw, and him as the mean, rule-breaking, Slytherin. He never got caught, but everyone was aware that he had to have taken part in the crime, or else he would have found the actual culprit. They always thought that you were being taken advantage of because of your sweet attitude and extremely innocent facade. What they didn't know was that you made the schemes and almost forced him to join you in the game of breaking every school rule possible.

"When have you every really known me to be sane?" you asked back while breaking the lock with a stone. You could have easily done the action with your wand, but then they could trace it back to you with specific spells that you used. "What? If you have cold feet, I can do it with someone else. I just need it to be me and someone with around the same power level as me so we can properly perform the ritual."

You knew what you were doing, the ritual involved sexual actions, and his jealous side would refuse to allow anyone else to touch what he considered his, no matter who it is. He would rather kill you than allow you to be with someone else, which was exhilarating in a way. The idea that dating him was dangerous was actually exciting. "No. I'll do it."

He looked genuinely distraught, but you took the silence as a chance to set a silencing spell quickly, before explaining the plan to him. "I have all of the collected utensils. Now all we have to do, is do the dance of recreation and lust, as explained in the book. I'll do all of the work, the only downside is..." you were slightly shy to say the words that were necessary to tell him the draw back to the ritual, "you have to... you know... inside?"

"Is that a problem?" he said, remaining overly confident about both of your bodies, already setting out the crushed flower petals and the candles giving off pink flames. You yourself were leaning against a table, watching him place everything in a triangle, he was also familiar with the ritual. You both had talked about it for months, the only change with this spell is to make the connection between the both of you and the world around you permanent. Making it more difficult to kill you, or to be drawn away from each other. Your body and soul are attached to each other forever.

"No, no it's not.." your body was tingling with the energy in the room, a thick layer of mist beginning to form around you and him. You took off your shirt and the short skirt you had been wearing, leaving yourself completely naked. Your breathing slowly got heavier when you saw his shirt slip from his body and his hands trail along the hem of his boxers. You kneeled on the floor, putting your hair up and out of the way for when he decided to join you.

His hands reached for your body, pushing you back until the cold floor was chilling your skin. His rough skin was almost too much for your sensitive skin. You grabbed his jaw drawing him into a kiss before the smoke around both of you clouded your head. It was like an inescapable high, and you quickly accepted the feeling of him all over you. 

His body rocked against yours before he entered you, your warm walls inviting him. He kissed along your jaw, your body completely owned by him at the moment. You bucked your hips up, trying to take more of him. His pace was slow but it was rough, hitting the deepest parts of you so hard you feared it would bruise. He grabbed your waist and got onto his knees, forcing you down on his cock. 

Your head lulled as he used you as he pleased, you were on a high that made everything around you slowly fade out of view. All you could see was his lips, his eyes, and his hair dripping with sweat. The room was so hot. Your body was covered in sweat and your throat caught the breath that wanted to escape. You were entranced in a form of pleasure you couldn't explain. 

He couldn't stop himself from going harder as he saw the sultry look you gave him. His entire body on fire. 

You could both feel the fact you were growing more and more close together. While never actually physically moving closer. It was like you were so close that your breath was his, and his body was yours. It was increasingly harder to breathe, and your body started spasming under his touch. 

You grabbed the back of his head as you began to help him finish, rolling your hips against his. His hands grabbed your waist as he watched the point you both were joined, it felt like no other time you had been together. Tears streaked your face and you finally felt his body getting limp. 

The familiar pulsing inside of you drew out his own climax. Pumping you full of his cum, you panted against his shoulder. He continued to circle your hips until he was completely drained, your entire body was limp against his. Unable to move, as if all of the life had been sucked out of you. But upon looking into his eyes, which peered at you with adoration, you would be lying if you said you didn't get butterflies. 

"That wasn't so bad was it?"