xiv. sleepy .xiv

Shorter chapter, but still smut if you want to read it.

You are married to the devil. He's calm, and terrifying. Somehow, it seems like he never sleeps, and when he comes to your room at night, he just lays on the bed and holds you. You personally where not scared of him, he holds you at too high of a regard to really hurt you. But everyone around him was scared shitless.

But to you, he was nothing more than an attractive, adorable man who loved his hair being combed every morning. He tried his hardest to love you, and although he couldn't, the fact that he tried was enough for you to still treat him as a husband. And he was gentle with you, he made sure you were well protected and never left his side.

He enjoyed your warmth in the cold mornings, as the rain pelted against the windows. It was almost like Tom couldn't help but pull you closer to him, and feel your soft skin under him. You were so dainty compared to him, and your hair was pulled all over your face.

He trailed his hand down the length of your spine a few times, earning a shiver in your sleep. You curled even closer to him, grabbing onto him like he was your personal teddy bear. The image of your bare tits squished against his chest, and face burying itself against his neck made him get harder and harder. Until in his sleepy haze, he nudged your legs apart, and forced your lower half on his thick cock.

Your woke slightly, moaning, thinking it's a dream. You moved your lower half against him, gently bucking at his length. Your eyes watered from the morning light, and you felt your core heat up quickly. He trailed his hands up and down your sides, you both were too tired to think about what was going on. The slow pace fitting your tired bodies.

Neither of you could really tell if it was a dream or not, just appreciating the others warmth, and touches. You leant you face down, and began to leave thick hickeys on his neck. You hips stuttered and slowed down more as your two brain cells rubbed together trying to do 2 actions at once. He grabbed your hips and thrusted upwards into your soft, wet pussy.

It was so warm, but your body was chilled to the touch. It was as if only your insides could create heat, and he was addicted to the feeling. Eventually, he pulled you under him, and slid the covers over his shoulders, so you were somewhat covered from the chilly air.

His thrusts were more rough, and your thighs where barely moved far enough part to take his lean body. Even with wll of the pleasure, you couldn't keep your eyes open, or your mouth closed.

It felt so good, as he pushed and pulled your body, and your tits bounced freely. He looked down at you, like you were a prize, and he could see the imprint of his dick as he thrusted inside of you. "Tom, faster," you said in a sleepy voice. It was rough, and it scratched at your throat, but you said what you had to say.

A coil sprung deep inside of you, and your body released little to no fluids, because you were dehydrated from the night.

He slightly overstimulated you when he continued to thrust deep inside of your sensitive cunt. Stretching you out. He felt his arms begin to shake from the strain, and his body betrayed him when he thrusted deep inside of you, cumming.

Thick ropes of cum gushed inside of you, warming your insides up even more. "Thank you baby," he said sleepily while collapsing beside you as well. You simply curled up against him again, and held onto his waist tightly.

He curled his arms around your head and fell back to sleep almost immediately. The quick 5 minute fucking long forgotten in both of your sleep riddled minds.