xvii. playing .xvii

t0mriddLesWHOREcruX
Your fuckin fetish thing you wanted.

You couldn't stop yourself from looking over at him, even with your hand in Tom's, Malfoy looked so appealing. His tight shirt, and ass. But you were still trying to focus on the potion you both were brewing.

Fuck.

You really couldn't stop looking over at him, he was too pretty. And Tom was quickly beginning to notice where your attention was laid. He decided to ignore it, for the time being, even if he was absolutely seething in anger. His body was trying not to shake in his red rage, but it was proving to be difficult.

He wanted all of your attention, and the fact that you were looking somewhere other than himself made him angrier than words could ever describe. He couldn't help but let go of your hand and instead grip the table, in fear he would hurt you.

You heard the change in breathing, and everyone in the room could feel the aura shift. A cloud of deadly rage swarmed the room, and it was as if all of the happiness was sucked away. The teacher even felt the scowl coming all the way from the back desk.

In that very second, you were aware you fucked up. You weren't completely sure if he was going to hurt you or not, and to be completely honest, it kind of scared you. The second you took to look into his eyes, was enough for you to realize that you're a goner.

So you ran as soon as the bell rang, or else you'd probably be strangled on the spot. And unluckily, the last person who should be around you, decided to escort you to class. A stupid smile on his face, as if there wasn't s 6'3 man following the both of you in anger, parting a crowd easily.

When you sat next to Tom, he wouldn't look at you, but you could see his emotions through his eyes. He was pissed. You just laid your head down, and sighed when you felt his hand brushing through your hair. He was trying to be gentle, as he always was when it came to you, but he couldn't help the sudden tugs.

Towards the end of class, you could feel the mood shift, he wasn't as mad, which was probably for the best. You knew he wasn't as mad, because he had picked up your bag and slung it over his shoulder while waiting for you. He walked you all the way to the Slytherin dormitories, and even opened his door for you.

He was being oddly gentlemanly. Which is honestly more scary than him expressing his anger.

You heard the bag drop just a second too late, before you entire body was crushed against the door from the weight of the large man. Your head hit the wood too hard, making you wince in pain. "What the fuck-" you groaned, only to be cut off.

"No. Shut the fuck up, you don't get to speak unless I let you too. Now I want you to tell me what the actual fuck that was about," he muttered calmly. His eyes were leveled with yours, seeing as he was holding you up off the ground. And yet you still couldn't look him in the eyes.

You were looking everywhere but him when you responded, an obvious bluff. "I dont know what you're talking about," you said back equally as calm, even while scared shitless.

He let out a dry, humorless chuckle before pulling your body from the door, and slamming you against it again. Definently alerting the people outside of the room. "I said what was that about. Why were you staring at Malfoy like he's a fucking tart."

"I don't know," you whined, pain enveloping your voice, making something in Tom snap. He dropped you from the door, backing up and turning around. He rubbed a hand over his face, before turning back around. His body towering over yours again.

"Fine," was all he said before he picked you back up, his arms around your waist. Your body was pressed against his tightly, fitting every groove and dent. Your legs wrapped around his hips, and you could feel his abs through his shirt. It was getting hotter and hotter in the room.

Every second felt longer than what it actually was, and your breathing was shallow. "What are you playing at?" You asked while your chest heaved, his mouth was working against your neck, leaving bright purple hickeys all on the right side of your neck.

"Showing everyone that you're mine," he responded quietly, his hands leaving your outer thighs and instead ripping your shirt off. The buttons flew all over the room, and he took less than a second to unclip your bra and tear it off of you. "Showing your body, who fucking owns you," this single sentence held so much venom on its tone.

You felt him begin to move, until your back was on the bed and he was standing over you. His hips moving down to meet your sensitive cunt, and your whines was heard in the air. "Tom, someone will catch us," you muttered through a haze of need, eyes clenched shut, and a light blush coating your skin.

"Good. Show them just how much of a whore you really are," he spit out before moving your panties to the side and thrusting in deeply. His thrust split you apart, and your legs naturally widened to take in all of him. "Good girl, look at you taking me so well. It's almost like my cock was made for you."

His eyes held no remorse as he bottomed out each time, thick tears and drool dripping down your jaw. He could see the blood begin to spill onto his comforter, and it only made him move faster. The rubbing inside of your was too much. You were ashamed to say you were going to cum.

"Tom, slow-" you choked slightly, a thick sob stuck in your throat, "slow down." He smirked devishly, his lip curling to show he didn't care.

"Hm? What was that? Go harder?" He asked while timing his thrusts to go so deep inside of you, it made your eyes cross. He was much to big for you to handle, you couldn't cope with it. You grabbed his hand, which was on your stomach, so he could still feel his thrusts into you, an imprint made at your uterus. "Look at how helpless you look. You fucking need me, don't ever mistake my kindness again," he muttered mostly to himself.

His jaw was clenched, and you could see his eyes narrowing. "I-im going to cum," you stuttered embarrassingly when he thrusted a bit too deep inside of you. He calmly went harder, and you could feel your hips turning red from the slaps of skin.

Even without your loud moans filling the room and hallways, you can plainly hear what was going on in the room simply from the loud slaps. He couldn't help the sadistic part of him that's slowed down, and leaned close to your ear. "No one else can fucking touch you. Youre my property."

He thrusted deeply and slowly, making sure you could feel every single inch of him. "Yes- you own me," you cried out.

"Although I guess I could cum deep inside of you, and watch your belly swell with my child. Then, truly, no one can ever fucking touch you again," he said. It was surprising to you, up until he thrusted faster and faster again.

He grabbed you knees and held them apart so he could moves his pelvis against your clit as well as thrust deep. He loved the look of tears staining your cheeks, and hair knotting up against the sheets from the friction. Jt was beautiful.

Your thighs were littered with bruises, as was your neck and chest. Your face was flushed, and it didn't take long for your tongue to go limp in your mouth.

Both, your mind and body numbed as you climaxed. You weren't sure if you blacked out, or if your vision was coated in white, but when you came too he was nearing his end.

Your body was so tired, it felt destroyed. And when he finally came deep inside of you, pumping you full of his cum, you sighed in relief.

He knew you couldn't walk from the way your thighs trembled, and the way you winced when your moved your legs back together after he laid down. "What did you learn today?" He asked while twirling a strand of your hair in between his fingers.

"Not to stare at malfoys ass," you said tiredly. You physically could not be anything but honest right now. Your mind was so far gone, that it couldn't think of a witty response, or a lie. It was just brutal honesty.

"Correct. Would you like my hoodie to sleep in?" He asked comfortingly, no longer angry. All of the anger was washed away once he saw your eyes flutter back and your mouth go completely slack with pleasure. Any man would crumble at that sight.

"Yes, please," you said tiredly. All you wanted was to be babied. To be loved by him until you fell asleep.

And he did exactly that.