i.Please Dont Ruin Me.i

6084 words
Kinda shit, but its the first time I've wrote in nearly 7 months, so let me have a break 💀

My breath played against the sounds of my feet trying to go faster in order to not be caught sneaking around

My breath played against the sounds of my feet trying to go faster in order to not be caught sneaking around. I had left my Slytherin robes in the dormitories, and decided it was most important that I rush to the library and head straight back. I had forgotten something very dear to me in said library, my book, a diary to be exact. If anyone, and I mean anyone knew what all troubles I was getting into, along with my fantasies I would be dead by morning. Not just by my own hand, but by the hand of most teachers at Hogwarts as well.

I was so advent on going to the library as fast as possible, I didn't register the steps echoing behind me, gaining speed. I didn't observe how my breath was mingling with that of a different person. And just as my arm reached for the door knob of the library, my entire body was pushed against the wall. A gasp escaped me, a knee placed between my legs pinning me in position awkwardly. My dressing gown was loose, and no doubt the person in front of me could see my skin in the pale moonlight. "You shouldn't be out of bed so late L/N."

"I- I'm sorry Riddle.I simply forgot something in the library, it means a great deal that I get it back, if you dont mind letting me go that is." There is no doubt in my mind he could hear the pounding of my heart hammering against my chest. His eyes looked over my body quickly, noting the lack of clothing, "its quite rude to gawk."

"My apologies, I just can't help but notice you dont have anything under your robe, perhaps under garments. But I can not let you free tonight L/N, we have something we need to discuss." His hand gripped mine before I could protest, and began to pull me along the corridors out to the bridge, and near the edge of the building. He led me up the long staircase until we were sitting in the moonlight again, the astronomy tower silent with only our breaths being heard. "I heard something quite peculiar of recent. Supposedly you fancy me."

My mouth opened quickly in protest but his hand gently pushed it closed, the push going further until I was tilting my head up high enough to see his eyes. "Don't speak princess, it took all day to get you alone. Hell I had to steal an entire diary from you, just to make sure I was correct in my suspicions." His thumb pushed bast my lips, the eyes of steel he holds pulsing through me. "How would you be willing to prove yourself to me love, would it be through action, through word, through thought. Explain, go ahead talk."

As I go to grab his arm and pull his thumb out of my mouth, he hisses, "no touching." He instead pulls his own wrist back, and draws it to my neck, putting pressure onto my jugular. "I said speak. Don't make me punish you tonight, I would rather not be the bad guy." Butterflies erupt in my stomach, and I dont know whether to respond out of submission, or to stay silent out of spite. His free hand makes its way across my robe, pulling at the collar to see my collarbone, dipping his mouth down to kiss it, "ill give you to the count of three before I take it upon myself to find out. Will you prove your obedience and loyalty to me." My breath is caught in my throat at his words.