The new relationship

As I put my shoes on I heard a knock and raced down stairs Ian answered the door. "Is Dani here?" Noah asked. "Yeah she's getting ready. Dani!" Ian said. I came the rest of the way down. "Have her home by midnight. If not me and my brothers are coming to pick her up." Ian said. I laughed because I knew he was only kidding he's like my brother. "See you Ian. Love you." I said and kissed his cheek. "Love you Dani. You two have fun." Ian said rushing us out the door. Noah opened the passenger seat door and I got in and buckled up. "Who's jeep?" He asked. "Mine I don't have my license yet though." I explained. "Oh." He said. He was dressed casual as well. He drove to patsy's pies great Fiona and Carl work here. We got out and sat at a table as Fiona walks over. "Hey Fi." I say awkwardly. "Hey Dani, Noah. What can I start you off with?" Fi asked us. "My usual." I said. Then Noah ordered his food. She came back with a beer in a  Styrofoam cup for me and a water for Noah along with our food. "I know you and Carl fuck." Noah said as Fiona walked away. "We fooled around once haven't fucked." I lied about only fooling around once but we really didn't fuck. "But if we start dating you'll still be hanging out with Gallagher more then me." He said sounding kinda worried. "I would never cheat. Besides I have no choice but to be around him but come to Sunday dinner tomorrow at Carl's I'll be there so will my sister and my brother in-law." I tell him he nods reasoning and believing in me. As we finish eating its 8 o'clock so we plan on just driving and stopping somewhere to smoke. But there's alot of sexual tension between us. As driving he puts his hand on my thigh. I bite my lip and he pulls into an alley. I unbuckle my seat belt and get in the backseat and he follows me. I was straddling him and kissing him As I reach down and feel his dick getting hard. I pull away from the kiss and undo his pants. I pull his pants and boxers down and I licked the tips of his penis before going up and down stroking it. After I finished I pulled down my jeans and underwear and took off my shirt and sat on his dick and I started bouncing up and down. As we were moaning he started kissing my neck and I pounced. After we finished we made out and he drove me home. We were sitting in my driveway I fixed my hair amd he turned the lights on. "I had fun." I said. He smirked "Me too babe." He said pecking my lips. I kissed him and we made out before he walked me to my door. We did a peck right before I walked in. And the lights turn on it was Kev and V. "How was the date sis?" V asked me. I smiled. "It was nice." I said. "I bet you were swallowing each other in the car!" Kev laughs in disgust. "Kev it's just a make out." I told him. "Just be safe ok?" V asked me I nodded and went upstairs.

I open my bedroom door and the light was already on as Ian was in there. "Hey Ian. Your still her?" I asked. "Well I need to be the first to know all the details." He said. "Well you can't tell anyone not even Debbie." I said. He nodded. "We went to Patsy's and ate then we were gonna go smoke but I got horny when he put his hand on my thigh he pulled in the alley i gave him head rode him like a horse the he drove me home I fixed my hair and we madeout in the car and he walked me to the door." I explained. He nodded. "Ian why don't you just sleepover? It's only 11 and we can hang out and smoke." I offered and he nodded. Kev and V didn't mind because one he's gay and 2 he's like my big brother. We watched Riverdale and smoked and ate my stash of candy and fell asleep. Ian woke me up it was like 2pm we had dinner at 6. "Get up lazy!" Ian said as I got up. "You can head home I'll be over after I change." I told him and he nodded. I changed into a cute outfit and brushed my hair leaving it natural.

 I changed into a cute outfit and brushed my hair leaving it natural

I got my shoes on and went down stairs. Kev and V were already nextdoor. I go next door and look for Fiona. I find her in the kitchen. "Hey Fi! I invited Noah us that cool?" I asked. "Yeah that's fine." She said. I went upstairs to talk to Lip. I walked in his room and Tami wasn't there neither was Fred. "Where's your bitch and your baby?" I asked. "Visiting Cami and Brad." He said i nodded sitting next to him. He lit up a joint and passed it to me. I hit it and we smoked about 2 more joints and we walked down stairs high as fuck as I see Carl and Noah talking in the living room. I walk over and sit and so does Lip and Fiona and V come in and look at me. "You high son of a bitch!" V shouted and laughed making me and Lip laugh so hard. "You too?" Fiona asked looking at Lip who was trying to keep a straight face. "You smoked without me? I'm offended" Carl said while chuckling. I play punch him in the arm and he squares up so I stand up. We were wrestling until he started tickling me and I punched him in the gut to make him stop. Then I got up and see Noah looking at me. I forgot to greet him I walk over to him. "Hey babe!" I said sitting on his lap and I peck his lips. "Dinner!" Fiona yelled and we all got up I sat next to Debs and Noah.

"Oh sweetie mom gave me the cabin we own in Michigan and Kev and I and we wanted to go clean it up and set it up but we have the twins and it'd be such a hassle so would you and Noah maybe go this weekend and set it up?" V asked me. I smiled. "Sounds fun Noah is that good for you?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "I'm going to see my grandma. And childhood bestfriend this weekend.." He said I nodded. "Debs you wanna go?" I asked. She shook her head. "Hanging with Jaden." She said so I looked at my last resort. Carl. "Gallagher? What do you say?" I ask Carl. He looks up at me. "I guess I can go." He said I smiled I don't have to go alone.

After dinner Noah came to watch a movie we were sitting in the living room Kev and V upstairs. "Nothings gonna happen between you and Carl right?" He asked me. "No no of course not. I just don't wanna travel alone." I explained. "How about the Tuesday after I come back me and you take a couple weekend to the house in Michigan?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. At around 10 Noah left and I went to bed....