¿The Move?

Danielle's pov
I pull up in my car that my mom got me I'm not supposed to drive for another 7 months so I can get my license. I'm 15. Kev and V sent me a key in the mail just in case they weren't home. I walk up to the door with a suitcase everything else is in my jeep. V said Kev would help me and some boys I guess. The door was unlocked so someone was there. I walked in and seen V. I ran into her arms. We hugged when we pulled away she said "Damn you grew some tits what size are you?" I laugh and reply "Double D." "Damn." V said. She hands me a baby. "This is your 8 month old niece Amy. Jemma is asleep right now." I kiss her and rock her. She falls asleep in my arms. V takes her and puts her in the crib. Then she motions for me to follow her. I follow her up the stairs and a room across the hall from her and Kev's. It's a pretty good sized room. There was a full sized bed a desk a dresser a good sized closet. "Do you need help bringing anything in?" V asks. I look at her "There's like 4 or 5 heavy boxes I can barley lift. The neighbors had to help." I tell her. "We can get the boy's a house over. Do you remember the Gallaghers?" She asks me. "The red headed girl?" I ask. "Her and her siblings you'll meet them soon." V tells me. I nod. We walk out the door. "Mama bought you a jeep?" V asks me. I nod "I payed half. Dad gave you wedding money and me first car money." I say a tear falling from my eye. "Its ok Dani." V says. "Also their down one Gallagher. One of the boys went to Military school." V said. I nodded.

We walked up the porch stairs I follow V in the house. I see the read headed girl I remember with a baby. "Hey V. Is this Danielle?" The red head asked. I nodded. "I'm Debbie. I don't really remember you to be honest." She said. "I don't remember you either but we should hang out." I said. She nodded. "This is my daughter Franny." She said I nodded. "LIP IAN GET YA ASSES DOWN HERE." V yells. Three boys came running down the stairs. "What's uo V?" The red headed boy said. "Danielle needs help moving boxes. First introduce yourselves." V said. "I'm Lip. I remember you told me you had a crush on me when you were 9." Lip said. My eyes widened. "I was 9 dummy." I said. "I'm Ian this is my boyfriend." Ian said. "You guys are gay?" I ask. "Shut the fuck up kid. Me and Ian are gay. Lip is straight. And I'm Mickey." Mickey said. "Call me Dani. And come on and move these damn boxes we don't have all morning." I say. They follow me and move the boxes for me. We go back to their house. We walk in. "Hey V you Kev and Dani should come for dinner tonight." Fiona says. "By the way I'm Fiona I know you don't remember." Fiona said laughing. "Fi.. You're the only one I remember besides Debbie. And I barely remembered her." I said truthfully and hugged Fiona. "But I swear there's more of you." I said. She laughs "Our brother is in Military school." I nod. Lip walks downstairs with a pregnant girl. "Well who is this?" I ask. "I'm Tami. Lip's girlfriend." She said I nod. "What are you guys up to?" Fiona asks. "Tami is headed to work. And I'm headed to the Alibi." Lip said. "No drinking." Fiona replied. "Yes mom." He says. I laugh. "Can I come? I don't know where it is. If its far we can take my car if you drive. I wanna see Kev." I said. "It's September its not cold yet m c'mon kid I'll take you." He said. "Call me a kid again I'll chop your dick off." I said. V laughed so did Fiona Tami looked at me. "My dick dude." She said. I laughed. "He's like 23. I'm 15. I was kidding." Me and Lip walk to the Alibi.

We walk in. "Hey Kev!" I yell he comes and squeezes me I smile. "Dani I missed you!" He said. I sat and he gave me a margarita which he knows I like because it's my moms sisters and brothers favorite drink. Frank walks in. I know who Frank is because when I was 8 he told me that one of his sons would get me pregnant by the time I'm 16. "If it isn't Danielle." He said. "Fuck off Frank! Kev and V and all the Gallaghers dumped you in the lake once. But we'll all do it again." I say. "How do you know about that?" Kev asks. I laugh "Me and V tell eachother everything Kev. She even told me about when you guys were filiming a porn-" Kev cuts me off "Stop!" Some guy looks at me. "Your just as hot as V!" The creep says. "Aye! She's 15. Back the fuck off Tommy!" Lip yelled. I smiled at him Kev looked at Tommy with disgust. Then the guy next to him spoke up "Kev you know I busted a fat nut-" I scream Kev interrupted "Like Lip said she's 15 shut the fuck up Kermit."
I head home that night.
It's been about a week I start school soon.

Carl will be coming in the next chapter I know this one was boring. The next will be great just bear with me. Thanks😍😘