Weekend away

Friday morning I woke up in my bed abd Carl was on the couch that we put in my room last week. It was 5 am we wanted to be there by 10. I get dressed the brush my hair into a bun. I make sure I have everything V wants me to bring this will be our Vacation home the Gallaghers too.

I wake up Carl. When he finally got up we quietly loaded the car. It was still dark out. I'm driving first since I'm more awake. I pull into dunkin donuts and get 2 large ice coffee's and 2 rainbow sprinkled donuts.

It was around 10:30 when we pulled up. I ended up driving the whole way. The house was on a lake. It was chilly though. Me and Carl grabbed the cleaning stuff first and we walked up to the door and unlocked it. We turned on the lights and this place was gorgeous and squeaky clean. "It's clean?" Carl said confused. "V set us up. This is where her and Kev were the night of my date." I said. "Well looks like we're here with nothing to do this weekend. This place is huge." Carl said. I nodded looking around. I looked at my undone nails and walked back to the car Carl following. We grabbed our stuff out of my Jeep and take it inside. I set my nail stuff on the kitchen table. I took my nails off yesterday. I sit at the table so does Carl. I file my real nails and after I start my fake nails as I was putting on the acrylic powder Carl looks up from his phone at me really weird. "What Gallagher?" I asked. "I thought girls got their nails done at the salon?" He said confused. "Carl that shit adds up! Its cheaper this way and I'm good at it. I do V's and I did Fi's last week." I explained. "That's pretty hot no gonna lie." I rolled my eyes at his remark. "The baby blue ones last week looked really good." He said. I looked up from putting acrylic powder on my last nail and smiled. "Thanks." I said. After I did my nails I was really proud of myself.

"Wanna smoke?" Carl asked looking up from his phone

"Wanna smoke?" Carl asked looking up from his phone. I looked at him. "Yeah lets explore first. My weeds at home though." I said. "Baby girl I always have weed. But lets explore." He said. I nodded and rolled my eyes at baby girl. "Baby girl? Only Derek Morgan can call me that." I state and wink at him. Our show is Criminal Minds. We walk around the the main floor and find a door. We walk down revealing a pool table that was it so we went back up to the main floor. There were 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. We walk upstairs and there's 3 more bathrooms and 5 rooms. We walk into the last room it was clearly the master bedroom. It had a bathroom connected to it. We walked downstairs and sat in the living room. I need to call my mom there's no way she could afford this. I Face Time her so I can see my baby brother was. "Hey baby. What's up?" My mom asked. "How did you afford this place just to give it to V?" I asked referring to this nice lake house. "It was your Daddy's he left it to me because he was setting it up for us. I can't bring myself to go there so I gave it to V." She explained I nodded. "Where's Dom?" I asked I wanted to see him. "He with Kev and V." She said. "Ok. Love you." I said she said it back and we hung up and I sit at the end of the couch and put my feet on Carl as he finished rolling the blunt. He handed it to me with a lighter I smiled and lit it taking a long ass hit. Then I passed it to Carl and turned on Riverdale. After we finished I loomed at him. "Imma shower I'll be back." I told him. He smirked. "Need some help?" He asked I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes when I got to the bathroom Noah's name popped up on a Facetime call so I answered. "Hey babe!" I said. "Hey. How's Michigan?" He asked me. "I've been here for 2 hours but it's nice. I smoked with Carl now he's watching Riverdale and I'm about to shower." I explained. "Take your shower baby." He said. I nodded and we both hung up. After my shower I get dressed into comfy clothes and I put my nose ring in I'm tired of being someone I'm not.

I didn't put pj's on but something comfier then the skirt I had on

I didn't put pj's on but something comfier then the skirt I had on. I walked into the kitchen to get water. Carl was there eating a brownie and I grabbed a water bottle and he looked at me. "You have a nose piercing?" He asked. "Yes I knew people would hate it." I said reaching to take it out. "No no. It looks good." He said I sighed relieved and turned around to grab a brownie out of the box Carl brought. "And a tattoo?" He asked confused. "Two." I correct him and sit on the bar stool at the island next to Carl. "I only see the one on your back slash shoulder." I took off my top leaving me in a bra to show him my tattoos completely.

"I like this view

"I like this view. But that tattoo is nice what about the other one?." He asked.

I turned around to my left side and showed him

I turned around to my left side and showed him. "V has that tattoo." He said. "We got them 2 weeks ago." I explained pulling my shirt back on.

The rest of the weekend we smoked and watched tv. Then I drove us home on sunday. He offered to drive but I wanted to.