Home Sweet Home.

I walked in my house with my stuff as Carl did too but to the Gallagher house. I seen V sitting on the couch with Kev and they smirked at me. "How was the weekend away?" V asked me I looked at her. "The set-up? Great. Thanks." I say sarcastically. "Well Noah's mom was in the Alibi last week and told us they'd be out of town this week. So what better time to tell you about the cabin. It worked out because Debs had plans." V said. "V I have a boyfriend!" I yelled. "But you don't love him. Your in love with Carl." She said. "No I'm not! I didn't even remember him." I lied and sat down. "Girl don't lie to me. I'm 12 years older than you I know you." She said. "Its obvious you two are so close so me and V were hoping you'd hook-up this weekend and realize your feelings." Kev said apologetically. "Its a new relationship but I really like Noah I don't like Carl anymore." I lied I was only with Noah because of my feelings for Carl. "Whatever how do you like the house? Daddy set it up and was gonna surprise us the summer before he died. Everything's payed for too. All we have to take care if is Gas Electric and water." V explained. "There's 8 rooms and 6 bathrooms. It was nice. We should invite thr Gallaghers there except Frank but Tami of course." I said. "Yes me and Kev were thinking Christmas and stay til new years and we can go the 3 days for Thanksgiving and summers and we can bring Dom since mama don't wanna go up there. And we can go Easter and other stuff like that!" V exclaimed estatically. "Well that sounds great Noah too! And I need you to call me out of school for 3 days this week I have a lot going on especially since thanksgiving is in 2 weeks." I said. "Why do we need to call you out?" Kev asked. "Me Debs Noah and Jaden wanna go to the cabin if that's ok?" I asked. "Only if Debbie or Noah drives you and Jaden don't have licenses." Kev sighed. I nodded. "C'mon sis let's go see if the Gallaghers are free for Thanksgiving." V said I nodded and Kev said he'd stay for when the twins wake up. Me and V walked over to the Gallaghers and went through the kitchen door to see Ian and Lip talking to Carl. "Hey boys! We had a great idea!" V said. "What's up?" Lip asked. "We go to the Cabin in summer and all holidays." V said in a sing song voice. "Hell ya. But Sean can't come!" Ian said. I looked at him. "Why?" I asked curiously. "He has Will on Thanksgiving and we all smoke and he won't let us with Will there." Ian explained and I nodded as Fiona Debbie Sean and Liam came through the front door. Debbie had Franny in her arms. "Hey Debs Fi!." I said as they walked to us all sitting at the table. "So we're inviting all the Gallaghers including Tami not including Frank. For all holidays and summers to the cabin in Michigan." I said. "Uh- Can Sean come?" Fi asked. "No I can't Fi. I have Will and he can't be around drugs. And I don't wanna relapse." Sean said smugly. I rolled my eyes as Fi sighed. "I can fit 4 people in my Jeep 5 if I put up the middle seat in the front." I explained trying to figure out seating. As Tami came down and we told her and she said hell ya. "Me and Tam can fit 2." Lip said. "Me and Kev can fit 2 more if we put our thing in the front seat up." V said. "I can ride with Kev and V and we can take Franny if Deb wants and I'll help with the kids." Liam offered. "Sure Liam." V said. "Yeah Fran can ride with Kev  and V." Debbie said. "Can Mickey come?" Ian asked. I nodded. "Debbie Carl Ian Mickey and Noah. But Debs you or Carl have to sit in between me and whoever is in the passenger seat." I said. "Carl! He skinnier.!" Debs yelled. "Me and Lip have Fred and Fi if she wants." Tami offered. "Yeah that sounds great." Fiona said. "Great then its figured out!" V chirps. Then Kev comes in with Noah and the twins. "Dani. Noah came over looking for you." Kev said. Noah came and I hugged and kissed him as Carl Lip Liam gag. I pulled away "Shut it Losers!" I said jokingly as I got up let Noah sit down and I sat on his lap. "So Noah Thanksgiving at the cabin?" I asked. "Uh- how many rooms are there I don't wanna share with 4 people." Noah asked. "8 rooms 6 bathrooms." V said everyone looked at her crazy. "Holy fuck V thats a lot. At least the cabins payed for." Fiona said. "Shit we need to figure out rooms." I said. "Me Kev and the Twins." V said. "Me Tami Fred?" Lip asked I nodded. "Me an Carl can share with Franny." Debs offered." "Yeah we can do that." Carl said. V nodded. "Fiona can you share with Liam?" I asked. Fi nodded. "Mickey and Ian." I said. "And Me and my baby." Noah said happily. "Wait there's 2 left." Carl pointed out. "What if we put all the baby's in a room with Liam move Carl to his own room and invite Jaden?" I asked and Debbie looked at me all happy. "Who's he riding with?" Debs asked. "Either Carl can switch and ride with Tami or Fi can come with me and you can go with Jaden in Tami's car." V said. "Fi can ride with Kev and V and Liam can ride with me?." I asked Fiona looked at me relieved she didn't have to ride with a bunch of teens. "Yeah sure. I'll go with Tami if thats ok?" Debbie asked Tami. "Of course Debs it's no problem." Tami chirped pulling Debbie into a hug. I'm glad Lip has settled with a nice, pretty girl not to mention she's a bad ass. After that we ate pizza and Noah came back to Kev and V's with me and the twins.