Doah!?!?!?!

I woke up in my bed on the Friday before Halloween. I'm waiting for Debbie and Carl's tradition they usually scare each other shitless during the Halloween season. Tami is due soon. I got out of my bed I'm skipping school with my friends today. I finally get to meet Jaden Patience and Brittany. I put on a hoodie and some black leggings and I brush my curly wavy notted hair and I silk it down in a bun. I put on mascara highlight and my brows. Then I put my shoes on and go downstairs to see Kev and V smoking weed. They smoke joints like cigarettes that means the twins are probably napping. I take the joint from V and hit it. Then I grab my purse and leave. I see Carl talking to someone outside his house. Who is that? They leave and I walk over to him and give him a hug. "Who was that?" I asked him. "Just a friend from the northside." He lied. I could tell he was lying but I just nodded and let it go. We walked to the L where we were gonna meet our friends. When we got there Cara offered me a vape. I said yeah because I smoke cigarettes anyways. I give Noah a little hug along with Cara Joy Mike and Stephen my friends. "Hey girl. Im Brit." A girl told me. I nodded. "Dani." Was all I said. "I'm Jaden that's my sister Patience." Jaden said. I nodded. We went to the Gallagher house to hang out. We walked in and Tami and Ian were sitting on the couch.

"If it isn't the love birds." Tami said. "And their friends." Ian added to it. "For the last time we are not together I like someone that I'm on facetime with all the fucking time so shut the fuck up about me making out with Carl once when I like Noah!" Shit I said to much. "I love you guys but holy shit!" I yell. I just take Ian's joint and hit it then I pass it to Carl. Then we all go up to Carl's room I sit on Ian's bed and Noah sits next to me closer them usual. I look up to see Carl looking kinda annoyed but he can't really be mad. "Hey.. Dani! Go out with me? Just one date if you don't like it I understand." Noah asked I nodded. Then we smiled at each other before I knew it his hand was on my thigh and Carl was pissed.

After our friends all leave the Gallaghers house only me and Carl are home. We were in his room. "So now that you sre dating Noah we can't fool around anymore?" Carl asked me. "I haven't gone on the date yet but after tomorrow we can't fool around again."  He smirked. "All the way?" He asked I shook my head no because Tyler would sexually abuse me and Carl's a dominate. Which I like don't get me wrong but I need some time. I straddle him and he kissed my cheek. Ugh he's being this way now. He flips me and lays down hovered over me. I've only given him head a few times. I wish it were more but we don't do that much.

Carl's Pov
Since its our last time fooling around I didn't waste time. I kissed her then down her neck and collar bone. I squeezed her thighs she moaned at my hands being so close to her and my lips on her neck. I smirk. I slid my hands up to the end of her shirt and I tugged at the end of it and she nodded so I took off her shirt. I kissed her all the way down. Then I started licking her all over down there.
End of Carl's Pov

About 2 minutes after Carl starts and me moaning quietly someone walks in. "Again?" Lip said. Carl quickly gets up I pull my pants back on quickly. "Tami just went into labor she was at work let's go!" Lip yelled. We quickly made it out to the hospital.

After Tami gave birth she was great she did great! She's coming home tomorrow. They named him Fred Andrew Gallagher. We headed back home I went to my house of course.

I wake up to knocking on my window. I open it it's Jaden. He climbs in. "What's up?" I asked him. "Don't go on that date." He told me. I looked at him in confusion. "He cheated on my sister. Claimed he was drunk." He explained. "Well I like him and your not gonna change my mind thanks for the concern though." I told him. He just nodded and climbed out the window and I went to sleep.

I woke up at noon and I have 8 hours before my date with Noah. I showered and got dressed not for the date yet just something comfy.

Then I throw my hair in a messy bun And throw on a zip up jacket and went over to the Gallaghers

Then I throw my hair in a messy bun And throw on a zip up jacket and went over to the Gallaghers. "Hey Dani." Debbie said. "Hey Debs." I said walking up to Carl Ian and Liam's room. "I need to look hot tonight." I said as I sat right on top of Ian to wrestle him. I tried to tackle him but he started tickling me. "F-fucking st- stop." I tried to say he finally stops. "You already look hot Dani." Carl informed me. "Carl I don't have a good personality I can't go in sweats." I  sighed. "Your personality is great  Ian told me I smiled. "Thanks I'll just change into outfits and see what you think bring Debs nextdoor in a hour." I said and they nodded. I went next door and picked my 4 options as I heard people coming up stairs. I have them go down to the living room and wait.

Option 1

"No." Carl said I looked disappointed.
"No no Dani you have to wait to wear that in the bedroom." Ian said I got red and started laughing.
"Next!" Debs hollered.

Option 2

"Too much! Next!" Debbie yells

Option 3

"Not enough!" Ian yells

"Not enough!" Ian yells. I roll my eyes and changed into the last outfit.

Option 4

"Perfect

"Perfect." Debbie and Ian said in unison. "Sure." Carl said as I kicked Carl and Debbie out because Ian is gonna stay and watch the twins for me. I put on the outfit they picked out and I just brushed my hair leaving it natural. Then I just put on mascara highlight and some lip gloss with a really natural eye shadow.

It was time for the date....