"Welcome Home Carl...?"

We were at the Gallagher's for dinner. I sat in between Lip and Ian. I've been throwing up the past 2 weeks I have lived here for 2 weeks. I haven't been with my abusive ex in a month. "Dani? Are you ok?" Lip asked me. I snap out of my thoughts. "Yeah just thinking. Sorry." I say. He looked like he was about to say something when someone came in the door and said "I'M HOME FUCKERS." All I thought was who the fuck is this with beautiful brown hair gorgeous blue/green eyes. "Carl! Holy shit!" Debbie said running into his arms. After he hugged his family and Kev and V he looked at me. "Who the fuck are you?" He asked. "V's little sister and your? Oh no wait your White Boy Carl." I said. Making everyone laugh. "You told her? I told you guys to make me look good in front of hot girls!" He said. He thinks I'm hot?

Carl's Pov
Veronica's sister is smoking hot I swear to god I'd take her right here right now and wouldn't care. Her brown eyes perfect hair hee body skinny but had a great ass and thighs and those boobs oh my god.
End of Carl's pov

I got up and ran to the bathroom throwing up. Lip came and held my hair. I threw up on my favorite crop top and short shorts. "C'mon Dani I have sweats and a hoodie you can borrow." He said I nodded and followed him upstairs we went in him and Tami's room and he gave me a hoodie and sweats. Then he looked at me. He handed me a pregnancy test. "When you change... Take this." He said sweetly I looked at him. "If it's positive I have to get back together with Tyler." He looked at me and shrugged. I walked into the bathroom I took the test and waited for it so I washed my hands and got dressed I looked at the test it said positive... No no no no no. I started tearing up. I walk out the bathroom to see Mickey. "You alright?" Mick asked. I showed him the test. "I really just don't wanna get back with Tyler." I admit. He looks at me concerned "Did he hit you?" I shook my head lying and explained he was just really toxic. I walk downstairs and Kev and V were ready to go. We left the house the cold burst hit my face. "V... I- I need to talk to you." I stutter. "Your pregnant." She said. I look at her as she pushed Amy and Gemma in the stroller. "I had the same symptoms. If your keeping it get a boyfriend preferably the baby daddy." She said seriously. I nod. "We got you into the school you start tomorrow!" Kev said. I nod. I went straight up to my room and called Tyler. "What?" He answered. "I'm pregnant it's yours get your ass here." I said. "Watch it. I'll see you soon babe. By the way talk to me like that again I'll punch your stomach." I scoff. "You don't know who my friends are." I said. "Juvinial felon teen mom hormonal pregnant woman strong red head and my brother in law. And kinda Carl." I said he laughed. "I'm on my way. I'll see you in 15." He hung up. I was nervous. I stay in Lip's clothes and go on Instagram the only person I follow from this part of town right now I go to @V.Fisher and go to her friends list. I follow @Kev's-Ball's. I follow at @FionaG @Debs @Tami-tamietti @Lip.Gallagher @GayIan01 and lastly I follow @DaddyCarlG. I close my phone.

Carl Pov
I get a follow from @badbitchDani. I follow back. I know its V's sister.

Thank y'all😍

Next Chapter will include
Abuse
Smut
Insta pix that may not include some characters but other people but the tags will be in the "Caption".