Abortion...

Tyler got to my house and Kev and V like him. He came up to my room I filled him in on the Gallagher's and school. He was just like whatever because he knows It'd be sus if I didn't go around. It was my first day and I pull out my phone when I wake up and go to instagram. I scroll through and start seeing pictures
@DaddyCarlG mentioned a user

 I scroll through and start seeing pictures@DaddyCarlG mentioned a user

@DaddyCarlG First day of our Halloween tradition. @Debs

@tami-tamietti can't wait to see this shit.

I got off Instagram. I stand up. I open a dresser drawer waking Tyler up. "What the hell?" I looked at him. "I have school." I said annoyed. "Don't talk to me like that!" He kinda yelled which caused Kev and V to burst through my door. "You can stay here for that kid but never ever talk to her like that again or you'll be dealing with me Carl Lip Ian Mickey his brothers and Debbie." Kev said kinda getting in his face. Kev is really intimidating. "W-who are they?" Jacob said kinda stuttering. I think he got scared. "People who have been around the block a few times. And know how to hide bodies." Kev said. "S-sorry s-sir." He said. Kev just nodded and walked out. "Dani don't be late for school ok babe? Love you." V said. "Alright I won't love you too hot stuff." We hugged and she leaved. "Don't pull that shit again." Tyler whispered to me. I just got my clothes and got dressed. I wore a tank top and shorts. "I'm hanging out with Debbie today nextdoor." I said he nodded and I left. I waited for Carl and Debbie Debbie greeted me with a hug and Carl with a side hug. Then Tyler comes running out of my house and catches up to us I roll my eyes. "Who's the douche?" Debbie said Tyler clearly got angry by her wording but wouldn't do anything. "Tyler m-my baby daddy." I said Carl eye's widened and he gave me a sympathetic smile. "Tyler that's Debbie and Carl." I said. He nodded. "You guys are a cute couple." Tyler said. Carl and Debbie gagged then laughed then I couldn't stop laughing. "That's my brother! We're both single." Debbie said laughing as we continued walking and by then Tyler decided to got to the arcade. ""You still coming over?" Debbie asked. "Ofcourse Debs!" I said. We made it to school. I went my first day talking to Debbie and Carl no one else. After school me and Debs walked home with Carl who lit a cigarette on the way. "I wish I could smoke. Tyler's so abusive and-" I stopped my self. Carl and Debbie's eyes got wide. "Your leaving him your kids not growing up with abuse." Debbie said very sternly. I took a right instead of left. "Where are we going?" Debbie asked. "To get this baby out of me Debs please don't be mad. I just can't." She hugged me and went in the room with me while I had my abortion. I don't know how I'll tell Kev. V will understand. We went to the Gallagher house and to the kitchen where Mickey was. "Hey..." I said to Mickey. "Hey. You ok kid?" He asked I nodded "Had an abortion because I can't handle a kid and I'll be fine also Tyler is an abusive piece of shit." I said. Lip runs downstairs. "No one fucks with Dani!" Lip screamed causing Fiona Ian and V to run downstairs. I told them the story and the boys banded together and Mickey brought guns and they were gonna beat the shit out of him. Then Sammi and Chuckie walked in. "What the hell? My son doesn't need to be around this." Sammi yelled and I just snapped. "In court you said Carl made Chuckie carry drugs! Last time I checked it's a free country and we all had freedom of speech. Chuckie could of said no bit he's a fucking dumb bitch like his mom so shut the fuck up before I dig a one foot deep hole make you starve to death chop all of you limbs off. And bury both you guys with chemicals and you'll evaporate bones and all. So don't fuck with me or my family or the fucking Gallaghers. Start looking for a place bitch countdown starts now you have a week!" I said quietly she got scared and scrambled out the front door and into the RV. Everyone started clapping and cheering. "I was gonna say more but bitch got scared. I'm just glad she don't know that I don't know how to do that shit." I said laughing. "Thanks. You stuck of for me like that and for my family. And for that your definitely family." Carl said hugging me I hugged back and everyone started thanking me and joining the hug.

What will the boys do to Tyler? New characters are being added btw. Like school friends and shit ya feel?