Sleepover

2 days before we got out before Thanksgiving break Noah came over because we have to leave early in the morning. Then Kev and V went to Fiona's because it'd be "easier" so Ian Mickey and Carl also came over because it'd go smoother in the morning. I just have to pick up Liam from Ty's house. Me and Noah were in my room making out when Carl and Mickey came in. "Hey- what the fuck!" Carl yelled. We pulled away and I looked at them. "Yes Milkovitch, Gallagher?" I ask. "Ian's downstairs rolling joints and packing a bong." Mickey said. "Big bet." I said getting off Noah's lap walking down stairs with all 3 boys. I sat next to Ian while he was rolling the last joint. I grab the bong and the light and hit it when I take the bottom piece out and inhale all the thick smoke. Then when I exhale I don't cough at all and Noah looks at me weird. "What?" I asked. "You didn't cough?" He said surprised. "I'm not an amateur like you babe." I said and laughed. "You weren't shouting amateur last night." He laughed. "Please you scream my name I'm not a screamer." I said. Ian laughed Mickey looked disgusted and Carl looked kinda pissed. "To much information." Mickey said. "Baby I bet I can make you scream." Carl said jokingly and Noah looked at him. "What the fuck dude!" Noah yelled at Carl. "Chill babe. Me and Carl are bestfriends we joke." I said as the door swung open and slammed shut. "Bitches smoking without me?" Debbie said and her and Jaden sat down with a 24 pack of seagrams. "Hey Jade." I said as Debbie hit the bong. "Hey bestie boo." Jaden said. Noah handed me a seagram. Soon after we smoked all the weed we drank I only drank 2 because I'm driving first hopefully Noah or Ian or Mickey take over. "If one of you jackasses throw up in my car tomorrow imma go ape shit on you ass." I said laughing. "Don't worry I only had one but Noah had 5." Carl said yeah I knew Noah was drunk. So was Ian Mickey and Jaden and Debbie.  I helped Noah upstairs and got him in bed then I helped Debbie and Carl helped Jaden into Kev and V's room. After we left. "Since you have a full we can put Mickey in with Debs and Jaden and Ian with Noah and we can sleep on the couch." Carl said. "Yeah I'm not getting thrown up on. But lets mess with these assholes we have to be up in 6 hours we're gonna put Mickey in with Noah and wrap his arms around him and Ian with Debs then we're gonna set 5 alarms on each phone to wake them up." I ordered. We did just that then me and Carl got a blanket and slept on the couch until we heard scrambling and talking. It was Debbie and Jaden leaving and Ian waking me and we all walked up to my room and made a loud bang as Mickey and Noah woke up. "Ian babe? We have to go in 25 minutes get up." Mickey said. No response. "Ian!" Mickey said trying to look at Noah. "AHH NOAH WHAT THE FUCK!" Mickey screamed. "Why are we cuddling?" Noah asked confused. Me Ian and Carl were laughing and Carl was recording. "Assholes!" Mickey said with a chuckle.

Everyone was ready but me so I put on my clothes for the day while everyone went out to the car. I gave Carl my keys to start the car as I got dressed.

Then I went out to the car and Kev and V were ready to leave and Tami and Lip were loading the car

Then I went out to the car and Kev and V were ready to leave and Tami and Lip were loading the car. "We're about to head off!" V yells excitedly. "Ok see you there V." I said getting into the drivers seat and taking off. Mickey Ian and Liam were in the back then up front was me in the drivers seat Noah in passengers and Carl in the middle seat. After about 2 hours we were still in Chicago but Liam said something. "Dani can we please get food?" Liam asked so sweetly. "Yeah. You guys want Wendy's?" I asked and they all said yes. As I pulled into Wendy's I parked so we could switch drivers I'm sick of it. "My foot hurts Carl? Can you drive?" I asked Carl with pleading eyes and he agreed. But while driving it was awkward because Carl when he was putting on turn signals and stuff his arm would be on my leg. After about an hour of Carl driving I spoke up. "I have to piss." I said. "Yes ma'am. Who's driving next?" Carl asked. "Me." Noah casually said. After bathroom break Noah's turn damn he drove like a grandma when we finally got there everyone was there but I have the key so they are all chillin. I mean we decided Kev an V get master bedroom and the rest are the same size. I got out of the back seat now Liam was in the front middle. "Sorry we're late Noah drives like a grandma." Carl said and we all started laughing. I unlocked the door and everyone took their stuff in. Me and Noah got the room next to Carl's we were the first room on the right Carl was second. Soon the boys were playing video games and me Veronica Debbie and Fiona we're trying to decide who's going to the store to get stuff for Thanksgiving. "I'll go." I said. "Take one of the boys I don't want anything to happen to you." Fiona said I nodded understanding.

I walked into the living room to try and take Noah with me. "Hey babe?" I asked. "Hm babe playing a game." He said he was playing with Carl Jaden and Lip. "Fucking forget it I need a guy to go to the store with me Fiona said." I kinda yelled. "Sounds great babe." He said not paying attention. Carl looked up at me "I'll go." He said and I smiled. He handed the controller to Ian and go up. We put jackets on and headed 15 minutes to the store. "You know Noah gets like this with every girl..." Carl saud getting in the drivers seat as I got in the passengers seat. "What?" I confusedly asked. "He did it with Patience. He gets a girlfriend has fun then he starts to not pay attention to her. Then they break up. And he moves on." Carl explained. "It doesn't mean its like that with me!" I snapped. "Sorry I brought it up D." He apologized. We went to the store and bought everything then went home.