22. Another Round of Uno? {CLOSED}

"YOU SONUVABICH"

-TWD
_______________________________________

-TWD_______________________________________

"...I need to keep an eye on Hoseok" you finally responded after much thought.

Marie pursed her lips in a line before nodding in comprehension.

"Of course, your friend is injured. It's only natural to stay by their side" and with that, she gestured for you to stand and leave.

Assuming that she was allowing you to make your own journey back to the hospital without supervision, you gave her one last look of uncertainty before leaving the blood stained dining room and out to the front.

The sun had set and the sky was dark with stars glistening by. However, the moon wasn't your main source of light as there were many street lights still working.

It reminded you for a second about the world before it became the way it was now.

If it wasn't for Gahyeon, this place could be something good.

Looking behind you, you saw that Marie had closed the door and now you were truly alone.

Well, not really.

Gahyeon's people were roaming the streets and keeping the community in place.

Meaning that it was most definitely hard to escape.

You'd have to keep your word and go see the doctor and Hoseok.

Breathing in to gain some energy to boost you forward, you hastily made your way towards the hospital, not wanting to stay in the cold.

Expecting your journey there to be peaceful, it seemed as though that wouldn't be the case.

"Tch, it's the crazy one" one of the Hannam guards chuckled at you as you walked by them securing the street.

"Gahyeon will definitely kick her out" the other added. Rolling your eyes, you swivelled on your heel to face them.

"Says the people who kiss her ass" the two were taken aback.

"Wha- do you know who you're talking to?"

"Yeah, ass kissers that have nothing better to do with their time" Red filled their vision.

"You little bitch-" neither of them could lay their hands on you as someone had wedged their way between.

Looking up, you saw blonde locks of hair and realised it was the doctor.

"What seems to be the problem here?" Namjoon defended while stuffing his hands in his lab coat coolly, making sure to look down at the shorter guards.

The two averted their gazes in respect and explained themselves.

"We were just going to put this girl in her place, doc. Being delusional shouldn't give her any excuse to disrespect us" you clicked your tongue in amusement, not believing how childish they were.