8. The Swordsman {CLOSED}

"Ain't nothing sadder than an outdoor cat thinking it's an indoor cat"

- TWD
_______________________________________

Unable to speak out the words, you looked back at Jin one last before nodding at Jimin

The deaf male breathed out a sigh of relief before gesturing for you to follow him out.

"...I'll come back for you... I promise" you whispered to the unconscious soldier before running after Jimin who waited for you on the top of the stairs.

He opened the door and showed that it was indeed morning and everyone was out by the main building trying to lift something across the field.

Squinting your eyes to get a better look, you noticed that it was shaped like a cross and it was covered (and I mean covered) in pink glitter.

"Oh my god..." you were shocked. You were surrounded by lunatics all this time and you even considered staying with them. You couldn't even imagine what they wanted to do to you if Jimin didn't come.

You felt the male nudge you and signalled for you to hurry up as he scurried off behind the flower bushes.

Taking one last glance at the pink Cross, you followed after him while making sure to hide well.

Your poor mind couldn't comprehend this at all. One minute, you felt so safe and now, it was like you were facing death straight in the face.

After sneaking further away, you realised that you were heading towards the recreation room.

"Woozi! She's gone!" You heard Chungha yell from back at the cells.

Your eyes widened and you tapped Jimin's shouler to make him look at you.

"They know" you mouthed. He got the message and instantly sped up to his art room with you quickly trailing behind him.

You finally made it inside and waited for the other to lead you again.

Instead, you watched him sort his paintings.

"Huh? Jimin-" reminding yourself that he can't hear, you tapped his shoulder and made him turn around.

"What are you doing?!" You whispered. Jimin bowed apologetically and signalled for you to wait as he continued to move around his paintings from the wall.

"Check all the buildings!" BamBam yelled from across the field. You started to panic and you just hoped that Jimin had some sort of plan to get you out of here.

Jimin was moving the last painting and you realised that there was a large hole (big enough to fit a person through).

You had wondered how it got there and why Jimin was hiding it.