Introduction

Hey!

Apocalyptic time!

Y'all know what that means🤧

A lot of action and zombies*^*/

With a hint of romance!

Apparently Y/N will find love in a hopeless place 🤷🏻‍♀️

Let me list the disclaimers!

Please read them!

DISCLAIMERS

1. I do not own BTS

2. All of this is a work of fiction, none of the members are not what like I say they are. This is for entertainment purposes

3. If I manage to offend someone with this story somehow, I'm sorry and plz message me to sort things out

4. The story may slightly be gory and I may go in to detail about some gruesome scenes

5. There won't be comedy since I'm deciding to go on the more serious, angsty side of things with this story. So just as a warning, HEART-ACHE AHEAD

6. Since this is a survival story, you guys will have the chance to vote on what Y/N will do next! The voting period will be for a week and the next week, I will be typing up the chapter based on the most votes (I will make sure to update the chapter to say that voting is closed)

7. THERE MAY BE CHARACTER DEATH DEPENDING ON YOUR CHOICES!!!!!! SO CHOOSE WISELY!!!!!!!!! I don't want people in the comments to be like "it's not fair, I didn't vote that choice", I will pick the majority and this story is just for entertainment purposes!

8. I will update the book every second Wednesday!

9. Will contain swear words! And foul language! As well as a little bit of smut (if you guys choose the right decision lol 🤣)

10. MAY HAVE A REALLY SAD ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!! DEPENDING ON YOUR CHOICES!!!!!

11. This book is rated 18+ for the reasons stated above so read at your own risk!

RULES

1. Every second Wednesday, I will update the book with a really long chapter. At the end of the chapter, there will be choices. You will have a week to choose and to vote.

2. You can only vote for one choice. If you don't, I will consider the votes invalid.

3. If you vote after the voting period given, then it is invalid.

4. IMPORTANT!!! Character death is possible!!!! So choose wisely!

5. You can leave an explanation along with your vote as to why you picked it. It may persuade others to also vote for the same choice.

Just so I can have an idea of how many people are making choices, please comment here once saying that you will be partaking in the voting➡️

I'll basically start the book when there is a good amount of readers to vote (like maybe 100?) You guys can tag people if you want the story to start sooner!

I hope you guys will enjoy the book!

-C.Chicken
_______________________________________