29. Monsters ≠ Humans! {CLOSED}

"Wake me up when the whole world ends"

- Unknown
_______________________________________

- Unknown_______________________________________

Perhaps Jimin wasn't human anymore... he may cause more harm now that you knew his true self.

For all you knew, he could be in constant pain from being brought back to the dead. The bleeding looked painful anyway.

"Thank..." a new voice spoke up, but not from anyone new. Your eyes widened when you realised who was speaking for the first time and how his voice sounded. Sure, you imagined what his voice would have sounded like but, now that it was happening, it was nothing like you had thought.

Jimin cleared his throat just incase if his voice sounded croaky for you.

"Thank...you...for the...adventure" his tones were a little off but that didn't matter, he saying his thanks through speech.

"...and...I'm...sorry" worried that he was embarrassing himself with the way he sounded, he decided to keep his sentences short. He truly felt bad for lying to you and to everyone but, he wanted to be normal and not just a failed experiment anymore.

You had completely forgotten about Jin as you stared right at the blonde's blue orbs to see that he was indeed genuine. The soldier aimed his gun as best as he could from where he hid and made sure it was facing Jimin's head.

He was about to pull the trigger when a certain lunatic turned around to look at the unbelievable sight of Jimin speaking until he realised who Jin was aiming at.

"JIMIN! RUN!" Every one was caught off guard by the shout as they turned to see Hoseok scrambling to his feet and run to the glass door where he began letting out his rage to stop Jin.

Experiment 5 was confused as to what everyone was looking at so shockingly, especially at how angry Hoseok looked, which in turn made him turn to see the soldier on the other side of the room with his gun aimed right at him.

His initial instinct was to run and get out of there as fast as he could since he knew he wasn't capable of avoiding death like his fellow failed experiment 6.

Jimin's feet moved on their own as they made their way towards the exit door but a bullet was beyond faster than him. There was no way he was going to dodge it, especially from a trained soldier.

It was as if time slowed down for everyone as they watched the bullet fly through the air and at Jimin, not long before time returned to normal and shot his head.

Blood splattered all over Hoseok's glass door and Jimin fell limp to the floor.

You couldn't breathe.
It was hard to.

That was no monster- not a failed experiment- Jimin was still human but now...