3. Ghost Rider {CLOSED}

“In this life now, you kill or you die. Or you die and you kill.”

- TWD
_______________________________________

- TWD_______________________________________

"No, we should stay. It's too dangerous and with an injury like that, you'll only slow us down" you stated, showing no signs that you were going to change your mind.

Jin looked a little disappointed that you didn't trust him but then again, the way he treated you would be the reason why.

"...fine. We leave early tomorrow" and just like that, he made himself comfortable by laying down on his back as he prepared himself to sleep.

Having barely any food today, you reached over to your stash and grabbed a breakfast bar and a water bottle.

Your stash was running low, especially now that you had someone to share it with now.

You'd need to go on a supply run soon but perhaps the place that Jin was taking you may already have supplies.

Quietly, you tried to finish your meal without waking up the older.

"...just eat it already and go to sleep" he grumbled, making you pause momentarily in awkward silence before you returned back to eating but a little more faster this time.

After finishing your 'filling' meal, you laid beside the male while making sure that there was space between you two.

It was of no surprise when you fell in to a deep slumber since you had such a tiring day and who would know if tomorrow would be the same.

-------------------next morning------------------

"Do you know what they look like?"

"No"

"What about their gender?"

"Nope"

"Name?"

"Can we just get there peacefully?!" Jin yelled at you while making sure to keep his voice low so that zombies wouldn't hear.

It had been an hour since you two began your journey through the forest to god knows where.

Unfortunately for you, you had to carry all of the supplies and the weapons since Jin was injured.

"We've been walking for an hour now and I'm bored! Can you blame me?" The soldier rolled his eyes.

"Tch, such a kid"

"At least I didn't get stabbed. Which reminds me, how did you even get that wound?" Jin stopped walking momentarily, making you slow down for him until he continued forward.

"I ran in to some trouble. Now, will you shut up and just walk?" You puffed your cheeks in annoyance before sighing and following after him.

You hardly knew him and to be honest, you didn't trust him.