9. Knock Knock {CLOSED}

"This is love and love is more important than boobs"

- Daybreak
_______________________________________

- Daybreak_______________________________________

"...okay... I'll stay but you have to protect Jimin, okay?" He hmphed in response before coming over and finally untied you.

The way he handled you had unintentionally let a moan escape your lips and you hoped that he hadn't heard you.

"You must be horny as fuck right now" he stated nonchalantly while removing the rope from you completely. You blushed deeply at his words and didn't know how to respond back.

He chuckled at this before removing Yuri from your hands.

"You also must be super sensitive and sore" it was obvious he was finding this way too amusing.

"Fuck you"

"It should be the other way round but, I'm not interested. Your boyfriend, however, might be" he glanced over at Jimin who had just finished eating the can of sliced peaches and was looking over at the both of you before awkwardly waving.

"He's not my boyfriend and I don't need anyone to fuck me so once again, fuck you" it was strange, you were pleading for his help moments ago and now you wanted him out of your sight.

Mood swings.

"Then what an awkward night its going to be" and with that, he left you two to stay in the main room before making sure to lock the door behind him so that you two wouldn't escape.

You assumed he was heading to bed with the baby.

As soon as he left, Jimin ran over to your side and sat in the chair next to you before showing you the okay sign in question.

"Yes, I'm fine" you sighed out, not really doing fine but, you had been worse.

The blonde tilted his and pointed at where the stranger went.

"I think he went to bed" you mouthed which in turn, let the other relax and slump in his chair.

You then figured that he probably wanted to know what the swordsman had said.

"He said that he will go save my friend" his eyes widened at this, clearly taken aback at the information.

"He needs you to take him there and show him where Jin is" the deaf artist furrowed his brows before signing with his hands until he remembered that you didn't understand sign language.

He then redirected your attention to the book as he opened it and scanned for specific words to point out to.

Male-is-good?

You couldn't help but chuckle at his method at trying to communicate.

"Yes. He is a little nice" he continued to search for more words on the page.