12. Til Death Do Us Part {CLOSED}

"The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness."

- FTWD
_______________________________________

The thought of leaving what you have now and to possibly never return was a little too much for you to risk

Peering up at the deaf male, you slowly shook your head no.

In return, Jimin looked almost disappointed but not in you, with himself as he did not fulfill his mission.

Understanding why you would say no to his offer, he bowed his head and sent you one last smile before walking off in to the dead of night.

You watched as he disappeared and just as you were about to close the door and head back in, the sound of a motorcycle revving and driving off echoed throughout the forest.

Your eyes widened at the sole reason that only one person had came to mind.

Jungkook.

Why was he here?
Did he ask Jimin to come get you?
Why?

As more time passed, the idea of Jungkook perhaps knowing about something you didn't was all you could really fathom.

It was like he was trying to get you away from here.

Or he was trying to take you somewhere?

Whatever the reason may be, at least you knew that Jimin was not alone.

"...you didn't leave" the sound of Yoongi's voice whispering behind you startled you, leading you to turn in a panic and close the door behind you.

His expression was calm and he didn't look to be angry at you.

"Yoongi? You're awake?" You asked as you knew he was fast asleep when you had left. The other crossed his arms and gave you a lopsided smile.

"You're really bad at sneaking away, aren't you?" You pouted at this.

"No it's just you're too good at catching me it seems" he dropped his arms to his sides before turning around to return back to bed.

"Well, it seems like I didn't need to catch you this time" his words were meant for teasing but, the way he had said it had sounded like he was relieved that you didn't escape.

Perhaps he trusted you more now.

You were about to follow after him to return back to getting some rest when the sound of someone lightly banging their head against the wall had caught your attention.

Out of curiosity, you turned to see the cure tied up in a chair behind the glass door that separated the hallway to the main room.

His colourful eyes had a playful glint to them as he continued to signal you over.