20. Delulu {CLOSED}

"If you're ever in a zombie apocalypse, always go north*^*/"

- Clucky

______________________________________

Looking around you for any watchful eyes, you instinctively made a dash towards the mysterious figure

It looked as if they went behind a building and to another part of Hannam.

Your bandaged eye made it hard to really distinguish things from afar but that didn't matter since you were going to get over there and find out.

Sneaking past the citizens as if they were zombies was not a problem to you as it was in fact natural by now.

One thing you concluded throughout weaving your way through the streets was that there was indeed a lot of young people.

No elderly and certainly no children or babies.

They all looked to be earning their worth in this morbid society.

That sick feeling came right back.

Your legs came to a stop as you rounded the corner of the building to peek around for the mysterious person.

Instead, you saw an open field to what you assumed used to be a public sports centre but was now a training area for people to fight.

You made this judgement based off the sight of many people practicing their fighting skills and their aiming.

What stood out from everyone was the familiar sight of Gahyeon standing ever so smugly with her arms crossed facing a very beaten up Hyunjin.

He kneeled on the ground with his hands bound behind him. The blonde assassin spat the blood from his cut lip at the ground and looked up with menacing eyes at the woman.

"Fuck you"

"Now now, I'm not the one who stole food and weapons before running off. Another one" a male beside Gahyeon didn't hesitate to throw anothet punch at Hyunjin's jaw, making him almost fall from the force but was able to withstand it thankfully.

Grinning widely, the Hannam leader bent down to his level and grabbed his swollen face with her hand to make him face her.

"The only reason why I didn't shoot you dead was because of the valuable people you have brought me. A soldier with a hell lot of experience - we can easily take over other camps now with him around. Not to mention Y/N who knows Jungkook's whereabouts. She's the most valuable out of all of them" she chuckled darkly once she saw how things were going her way.

Your hands curled to a fist and you had the sudden urge to go over there and beat some sense to her.

That was until your eyes trailed to the right to see a tied up Jin getting roughly shoved towards Gahyeon.