~Five~

Y/n: "Fine"

Y/n: "But tomorrow, It's late and I'm tired."

Billie: "I'm confused, what's going on?"

Y/n: "I'll tell you tomorrow"

Billie: "Ok, Night"

Y/n+Claire: "Goodnight"

My mom grabbed my hand and we walked back home.  We walked inside and saw my dad watching football on the tv.

Mark: "Where did u guys go?"

Y/n: "Nowher-" My mom cut me off.

Claire: "We went to Maggie's house to talk to Billie"

Mark: "Oh ok." He said confused.

I walked upstairs into my room a fell onto my bed. My mom is staying downstairs with my dad. 

The reason why I didn't wanna talk to Billie is because I didn't want to make things worse or more weirder than it is already , you know what I mean?

I forgot to text Jaxion before so let me do that now. I grabbed my phone and texted him.

Jaxion❤️

Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I went to the bathroom because I was annoyed and Billie came in, we talked because she was stressed out. We lost track of time and that's why I was in there for so long. We just talked nothing else happened, again I'm sorry.

*Message failed to send*

I tried to send the message again and it failed. Did he block me? I tried to dm him but on Instagram but he blocked me on there too.
I'm just gonna go to bed and figure it out tomorrow.

The next day Dec 27 10:11 a.m

Today I'm planning on going to Jaxion's house and tell him what happened, what actually happend. Then ima go to billies. Also, the New Year's Eve party is in 2 days. I'm still planning on going because I really wanna see Madi, I haven't seen her in forever. Shes like my best friend, she is my best friend.

Right now I'm sitting at the kitchen island watching Netflix on my laptop.

Mark: "Morning" He said while coming down the stairs

Y/n: "Morning, did u just wake up?"

Mark: "No, I been up. But your mom told me what happened. You ok? "

Y/n: "Yeah I'm good now, I gonna talk to Billie about it."

Mark: "When?"

Y/n: "After I go talk to Jaxion." I check my phone for the time.

Y/n: "Oh shoot, I gotta now. Can I use your car?"

Mark: "Sure, drive safely"

Y/n: "Ok, tell mom I'm going to Jaxion's. Love you, bye." I hugged him

Mark: "Ok I will, Love you too"

I grabbed the keys off of the table that was by the door and went outside to the drive way. I got Into the car and started driving to his house.

Time skip to her arrival

Honestly I'm scared to tell, I don't know how he would react. But it shouldn't be that bad. Technically I didn't cheat, I was about but he called. Like I could've Ignored the call and kissed her, but I didn't so I didn't cheat. Right?

I went up to the doorstep and knocked on the door. I waited for somebody to come, I knocked on the door again and Jaxion opened it. As soon as he saw me he closed the door but I put my hand against the door and stopped it.

Y/n: "Wait!"

Jaxion: "What"

Y/n: "I know your mad at me right now and you have every right to be, but let me tell you what happened ."

Jaxion: "ok go on"

Y/n: "Ok so, the reason why I went to the bathroom is because I was annoyed, I just wanted to be away from you at the moment and then Billie came in. She was stressed out and we talked about it and..." I got nervous to tell him the truth.

Jaxion: "And?"

Y/n: " And. And we lost track of time, and we started telling funny stories and joking around. Nothing else happened." I couldn't do it. I probably made things worse.

Jaxion: "Ok u explained, now leave"

Y/n: "Are u still coming to the party?"

Jaxion: "I don't know, I'll think about"

Jaxion: "Now leave"

Y/n: "Ok bye"

I just left without a protest because I understand that he probably wants to be alone and wants time.

I drove back home bored as hell. I parked in the driveway and walked into the house to hear my parents arguing.

Y/n: "Why are y'all arguing" I asked loudly

Mark: "I'll tell you later"

Claire: " No you won't"

They don't argue often so I was really confused.

Y/n: "Ok whatever, I'm going to Billie's in a little bit." I walked upstairs into my room

I wanted to change into my sweatpants. I was jeans before.  I changed my pants and texted Billie.

Bil

Hey, can I come over?

Sure

________________________________
Word count: 934