~Three~

I walked away from Jaxion, and went up stairs into Forever 21. I was looking for a white top that matched these shoes that I had. I was going for a basic look because I didn't wanna get all dressed up. Last year on new year's we went to a party, and somebody spilled their drink on me. After like 10 minutes I found a shirt but I also found this black jacket that I liked, so I got it. I went over to the pants section to find some black high wasted jeans.
After like five minutes one of the workers came up to me.

Maya (worker): Hi, Do u need any help?

Y/n: Yes, actually.

Y/n: Do u have any black high wasted jeans?

Maya: I don't think so. But try Urban Outfitters, If they don't have any come back and I'll give you another place to try.

Y/n: Ok thank you

Maya: By the way, my name is maya so just ask somebody for me.

Y/n: Ok, bye

Maya: bye

I waved goodbye and went downstairs into urban outfitters. I walked around looking for the pants section, this place was pretty big. I walked up to worker and asked where the pants were.

Y/n: Hi, do you know where the pants are?

Kate: Yes, they are near the wall on the right side.

Y/n: Thank you

Kate: No problem

I walked over to pants and I found what I was looking for right away. I went over to the fitting rooms and tried on the outfit

 I went over to the fitting rooms and tried on the outfit

(Her outfit)

Ok, This is good enough. Let me take a picture and send I to Jaxion.

Jaxion❤️

* image sent *
Thats what I'm wearing.
Like it?

Yea babe, it's cute

Thx and can we go to apple bees?
I'm hungry

Ok meet me Auntie Anne's

Ok I'll be there in like 5 minutes

I took off the clothes, put back on the clothes that I was wearing before, and went to the cashier. I finish paying for the jeans and as I walked out I see a mob of people following somebody. I did pay much attention to it, I continued to go to Auntie Anne's. It didn't take that long to get there because it was on the first floor. As I was walking, I saw him talking to some girl. When I got closer the girl walked away.

Jaxion: "Oh hey babe, Ready?"

Y/n: "Yeah, Who was that?"