~Thirteen~

(A lil time skip cause I haven't been to Dave and busters or anything that's enjoyable in a long  time🤠)

Billies POV
Y/n: "You suck at this" she laughed

Billie: "Oh wow" I placed my hand over my heart jokingly offended

Billie: "Yeah I totally don't have feelings at all" I said sarcastically

Y/n: "I was just telling the truth, sorry" she laughed in response

Right now we are playing air hockey and sadly I'm losing but it's whatever.

Y/n: "I got it in again. You know, you need to step up your game." She teased

Billie: "I don't need to step up anything, I'm doing just fine"

Y/n: "The scores say otherwise" I just rolled my eyes in response.

Y/n: "Ok, one more round?"

Billie: "Sure"

Billie: "if I win I get to pick the next game we play, and if u win then u can pick"

Y/n: "I don't know why you made a bet like that"

Y/n: "We both know that I'm gonna win"

Billie: "We'll see" I swiped my play card and the game started. For every time we make it in it counts as 3 points and it's first to 15 points.

We kept hitting the red disc (Idk what's it's called)back a fourth up until I made it in.

Y/n looked straight forward in shock and I sticked my tongue.

Y/n: "It's only the first round" she said as she placed the disc back in the middle.
__

We are still playing the game but we are on the last round and it's a tie, so this round is gonna determine the winner. Which is gonna be me...obviously.

Y/n: "since when did you become good at this" she passed the disc to me.

Billie: Are you trying to distract me?" I passed it back.

Y/n: "No, I'm just making small talk" after she said that we stayed quite as we kept playing.

"I think I wanna scare her a little"
"Maybe I should lie and tell her I'm moving to Texas"
"No, I'm going on tour again, I feel like moving is a little to much" I thought to myself

Billie: "So um...Y/n"

Y/n: "Hm?"

Billie: "I need to tell you something important" I smirked a little, luckily we were both looking down so she couldn't see.

Y/n: "Ok... what is it?"

Billie: "Umm... I'm going on tour...again."She frozen at the perfect moment and I was able to hit the disc in.

Y/n: "Wait what?" She asked confused.

Billie: "Yes! I won!" I said excitedly.

Y/n: "Wait, wait, wait what?" I just laughed in response

Y/n: "Billie"

Billie: "yess" I said like a little kid that just stole  candy

Y/n: "Are you actually going back on tour" she asked

Billie: "No, I just said that so I can win, and I won so what game should I pick?" I tilted my head and played with my imaginary mustache

Y/n: "But that wasn't fair"

Billie: "Gotta do what I gotta do to win"

Y/n: "No. I want a rematch, you cheated" she whined

Billie: "Dont hate the player, hate the game" I took out a lollipop that I had in my pocket and walked to go a game that I wanted to go to.

Y/n's POV

Where the hell did she get a lollipop from?.
But wow. She really did that, I actually thought she was going on tour again.

Billie: "Let's go love!" she said loudly as she was half way to wherever she was going.

Love.
________________________________

Sry for not uploading a chapter.
I wasn't in the right mindset cause I lot of things were going on in my life at the moment and That caused me to not be able to write, but I'm good now so I will try to upload chapters as much as I can 🤍.