~eleven~

Y/n's POV
We're now on our way to Billie's house and I'm trying to figure out what the hell they were talking about.

Y/n: "Wanna tell me what you guys were talking about?"

Madi: "No, ask Billie"

Y/n: "Why did u say it like that"

Madi: "Like what"

Y/n: "Like your mad at her"

Madi: "Oh idk. I'm not mad at her though" She replied as she stop the car in front of billies house.

Y/n: "Oh ok"

Madi: "Alright text me if you want me to come and bring you back to the party. Well the party is probably gonna be over so just text me tomorrow"

Y/n: "Alright. Love you, bye"

I got out the car and walked up to her door.
I should've thought this out. It's two in the morning, she could be sleeping right now.

Fuck it. If she's sleep I can just go home and talk to her tomorrow. Honestly I'm hoping that she's sleeping cause I'm really bad at giving advice, well only if she needs advice.

Maggie: "Hello?Y/n? Hellooo?" She said waving her hand in my face.

I didn't even notice that she opened the door. Wait, I didn't even knock, how did she know I was here.

Y/n: "Oh hi, how did u know I was out here" I asked embarrassed

Maggie: "The cameras, but what are you doing here so late"

Y/n: "I was wondering if I can talk to Billie" I asked while I was fiddling with my fingers

Maggie: "Oh sure. Is everything ok between you too? She came home crying"

Y/n: "I hope so, I'm trying to figure out what happened"

Maggie: "Ok, well come in" she moved out of the door way for I can get in"

Maggie: "She is in her room, you should remember where it is"

Y/n: "Ok thank you"

I walked over to her room and the door was close. I looked down and saw the red lights that she had coming from under the door. I knocked on the door gently trying not to wake her up if she was sleeping.

Billie: "Mom, I told you I don't wanna talk about it. Leave me alone"

Y/n: "It's y/n"

Y/n: "Can I come in?"I asked.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I looked down at the door knob and was it's turning. The door opened revealing Billie as expected.

Billie: "What are you doing here?"

Her hair was in a messy bun. She was wearing a oversized shirt and shorts I think.

Y/n: "Um, I came to check on you"

Billie: "But I said that you could stay at the beach"

Y/n: "I know. But if something was wrong with me, you wouldn't leave me alone. You would make me tell you and then I would feel better."

Billie: "I mean your not wrong, but you don't have to care for me that much"

Y/n: "Well I want to"

Y/n: "Sooo tell me what wrong" I gently moved her out the way, walked into her room, and sat in her bed with a bit of confidence.

She smiled and put her head down.

Y/n: "There's that smile, now tell me what's wrong" She walked over and sat down next to me.