~Eight~

(time skip)
New Year's Eve: Fri Dec 31

Today is New Year's Eve, the last couple of days have been weird. My mom is acting weird. I haven't seen my dad that much, I only see him at night. I haven't talked to Billie at all, I've texted her and called her but she never answers. The only person that's acting normal is Madi, We've been hanging a lot out ever since we went to the diner.

I'm almost done getting dressed, I just have to put on my necklace and my perfume.

I finished getting dressed and went downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen reading something.

Y/n: "Hey, what's that?"

Claire: "Oh it's just um... it's just a article that I printed out"

Y/n: "I'm not that dumb but ok" I sat down
in the living waiting for Madi to text me. She is taking to the party.

Claire: "So are u nervous?" She said walking over to me

Y/n: "For what?"

Claire: "Jaxion"

Shit! I forgot about him

Y/n: "I forgot"

Claire: "Your not nervous? You said it so calmly"

Y/n: "I am nervous but I don't wanna over think it, If I over think I'm probably not gonna do it." I stated and heard Madi beep her horn (Idk I forgot what it's called)

Claire: "Oh ok but I think Madi is outside. Have fun, I love you"

Y/n: "Love you too, bye" I walked outside and went into her car

Madi: "Hey bitch!"

Y/n: "Heyyy!" She pulled me into a hug

She started driving. The party was being held at this guys house. His name is mark. His house is big so every years he has the party at his house. He lives like 45 minutes away from me.

Madi: "Were here, let's go" We got out the car and she grabbed my hand. As we walked up to the house music was blasting as expected.

^^(his house but it's dark outside)^^

We go to open the door but somebody came out shouting "Let's goo!" With a bottle of Vodka in his left hand his right arm wrapped around a girls shoulders.

We walk inside and look for the girls. As we are walking around mark spots us and greets us with a hug.

Mark: "Wassup! Tani and Taylor are in the living playing spin the bottle, and Jaxion is in the kitchen" He said pointing to the kitchen

Madi: "Ok thx"

Madi: "We're playing spin the bottle" She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living

I sat down next to Taylor and Madi sat next to me. Madi bumped her shoulder into mine.

Madi: "Look!"