Face Reveal Stream With Big Brother

•(Y/N) POV•

I woke up in a fright. "SHIT WHAT TIME IS IT!" I started looking for my phone. I threw the covers off of me and started feeling around for my phone. I stood up and threw my pillows not caring were they went after they left my hands. "HEY, BE CARFULL WERE YOU'RE THROWING YOUR STUFF!" Yelled my older brother "AND LANGUAGE" he threw a pillow back at me.

"I CAN'T FIND MY DAMN PHONE!" He sighed and walked over to where my pc was. "I knew you would fall asleep while watching Punz late nights stream, so I came over to your room and put your phone to charge after you fell asleep" he said while walking back to me and handing me my phone.

(I sometimes fall asleep while watching a youtube video or stream at night and I forget to put my phone to charge, luckily my sister is kind enough to put it to charge for me. :) )  

I looked at him in a surprised pikachu face. "Thank you" I took my phone from his hand. "Your welcome you little muffin head." He said while ruffling my hair. "HEY! Your tangeling my hair even more! stop that!" I tried moving away from him but I failed.

He started laughing at my failure. "It's not funny!" He stopped ruffling my hair and walked back towards my pc. "At what time do you want to start your stream?" He asked looking back at me and leaning on my desk. "I was hoping I could start it at 10 am..." I said looking at my phone to check the time. "You have like 3 hours till 10"

I sighed "Well that's more than enough time to get ready and change" I said heading to my closet searching for what to wear on my face reveal stream. Once I decided what to wear I looked back at my older brother who was still leaning on my desk. "What if they don't like the way I look? What if I let them down? What if-" "I'm sure theyll love you" He said while walking towards me and giving me a hug.

I hugged him back but soon let go. "I need to go change" I said walking towards my bathroom. "Alright, I'll go make us breakfast" I heard him walk out of my room and close the door. Once I changed and walked out of the bathroom, I decided to go to the kitchen and see what Darryl made for breakfast."Hello my dearest and only big brother, what wonderful breakfast dish have you made for us today?" I asked walking towards him.

"I made us pancake omelets!" He said giving me a plate with the most delicious looking pancake omelette on it. ( Picture on top) "They look delicious! Thanks Darryl!"

°Time Skip°

I started setting up my stream and named it 'Face reveal' while Darryl was helping me with the face cam. My mouse hovered over the 'Go live'  button. I looked at Darryl who was looking back at me. "Should I click it?" He didn't answer but instead he pressed the button by himself. "Hey! I asked a yes or no answer! not for you to click it!" He just laughed and left towards his room.

People started showing up and some asked if the title was true. "Yes chat, today's stream title is true" I said. After a few minutes I removed the 'Starting soon' screen. "You ready to see how I actually look chat?" I asked. I got a lot of answers saying 'yes'  I turned my face cam on and recieved a lot of positive feedback. "Alright chat today we'll be playing Minecraft with my older brother" I said while joining his discord server.

"Hello (U/n)'s chat!" He said making my chat go wild. After a while of playing Minecraft I started receiving donos saying that I looked ugly "Damn, how low are your expectations then?" I asked them. Darryl just laughed.

°Time Skip°

"Alright I think I'll end today's stream right here, thank you everyone for the donos, subs, and the nice comments! See you all next time, Bye!" I said. "Bye (U/n)'s chat!" Yelled Darryl. After I ended my stream Darryl came to my room."Hey (Y/n)?" "Yes?" "Don't take does mean comments to heart" he said while hugging me, his town sounding worried. "Don't worry I won't" I said hugging him back.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

A/N: So yesterday afternoon I was showing my dad a photo on my gallery...

wrong idea, he took my phone and went through it.
I had my wattpad open on another tab and I was reading a smutt book...

he saw it 😀...