Take care of yourself...

S/o ~ significant other
I'm sorry for not posting for a long time. I have no excuses nor a reason.

《Reader Pov》

I woke up in the mood to visit my boyfriend, who lived just a few blocks away from me. Standing up I decided to change into something comfortable and warm. While walking to his house I was listening to my spotify playlist when a ad came up 'gosh I hate ads but I don't want to pay monthly, I rather buy (f/rf)'

I entered his house using a copy key that he gave me. Walking up to his room. I knocked at his door."Hey Darryl?" I asked before opening his room door. He was at his computer typing something. He turned to look at me. He had eyebags under his eyes and was paler than usual. "Have you been eating and sleeping well recently?" I asked worried while walking up to him. "I'm busy" he said in a harsh tone. "Hun please, you need to eat something atleast and sleep properly then you can continue with whatever you're doing."

I was worried this wasn't the first time he did this. "I said I'm busy!" he yelled standing up and slamming his hands on his desk. "I just want to make sure you're ok" I said in a calm but worried tone.
"Why are you so annoying lately!?" He yelled "If I say I'm busy leave me alone!" I felt enraged "SINCE WHEN IS BEING WORRIED ABOUT YOUR S/O ANNOYING!I'M TRYING MY BEST TO BE A GOOD S/O" "WELL YOU'RE NOT DOING A GOOD JOB, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"

I felt like I just got stabbed on the heart multiple times. I started to tear up a mixture of sadness and anger taking over me. "Fine, if that's what you want." I walked out of his house slamming the door shut.

《Darryl pov》

I felt bad but I had more important things to do than to worry about them at the moment. I sat down on my chair and continued editing my videos.

《Reader pov》

I was running back home. Looking back once in a while to see if maybe he followed me to apologize atleast part of me did, the other part of me wanted him to leave me alone. I walked in my house, whipping away my tears quickly after I heard my brother come down the stairs. "Well look who's back early" he said in a cocky tone. "What about it samsung refrigerator?" I snapped back still abit angry.

"What happened?" He asked in a worried tone. "He got angry at me for being worried about him, then he had the audacity to say that I wasn't trying hard enough to be the best s/o" I said taking of my shoes with an attitude. He just sighed angrily and hugged me "let it out (Y/n)" he said in a hushed tone. I buried my face in his chest and started crying and hugging him as tightly I possibly could.

"Am I not good enough?" I said in between sobs. "You are good enough" he rubbed my back trying to calm me down. He lead me to the couch where I layed on top of him. I soon feel asleep. He decided to take a photo of my sleeping figure and post it on Twitter forgetting to add a description. Soon he also feel asleep.

《Time skip the next day》

I woke up still laying on top of sapnap I stood up and shook him awake. He soon woke up. "Goodmorning sleepy head" I said while smiling. "Morning" standing up he walked towards the kitchen to make us breakfast. I turned on my phone only to see miss calls and texts from bad.

Bad
Hey
Hello
Hiiiii
You there
12:13 am

Bad
Hey please answer
1:00 am

Bad
I'm sorry
1:30 am

Bad
ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH SAPNAP
8:00 AM

Reader
What do you mean
9:00 am

Bad
WHAT DO I MEAN?!
(Image of you on top of sapnap asleep.)
9:02 am

Reader
He's my LITTLE brother...
9:03 am

Bad
Liar
9:04

Reader
Sure whatever you say since my feelings aren't important to you bye.
9:05 am

"Hey Snapmap, I think you forgot how to add context to that photo you posted about me." I said looking up to my brother. He looked confused for a moment, opening up Twitter he sees that he forgot to add a description. "Ooops you're right" he just commented saying that he forgot to say that the person on the photo was his older sibling and he added your Twitter username. After whe finished eating he went up to his room probably to record a new video.

I sat down on the couch watching my phone when I heard a knock at my door. No one was coming over atleast I didn't think so... Walking up to the door I open it and see that bad was at the other side of the door with guilt plastered across his face. "I'm sorry" he said while he started to tear up a little. I hugged him tightly "It's ok just take care of yourself" "I'll try" he hugged back.

"Get a room you two" we heard Sapnap say walking down the stairs. Bad looked away while I glared daggers at Sapnap. I grabbed Bad's hand and led him to my room not before closing the front door. After we got inside my room I closed my door and led him to my bed where he layed on top of me and cuddled.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
■~■ uh yeah another angst to fluff one remember you can leave a request.
Sorry if it's a bit too long. •~•
Have a nice day and remember you are beautiful
/(^-^)/