Ballroom

•3rd POV•

At this very moment it seemed every walk down the garden, every picnic up in the castles roof, and every passionate kiss shared between the two of you were just a dream. The one whom promised to marry you, had just asked for your sisters hand in marriage.

•(Y/N) POV•

I looked at my sister hoping for her to say 'I'm sorry but I don't love you, besides you've promised my sibling you were going to marry them' "Yes!" She ran up to him and engulfed him in a hug "I'd love to be your queen" My eyes widened, tears threatening to fall. She knew I loved him, she knew he promised to marry me. Yet she said yes. 'Maybe Darryl was right. He was only using me to get closer to my sister'

My chest tightened once I saw them kiss. I couldn't take it anymore, I bolted out of the room. I ignored my name being called and the people chasing after me. I wasn't looking were I was going but soon I was deep into the gardens.

I let out a scream and started crying. My legs gave out. I cradled myself as I started to feel sleepy. I woke up at the sound of my name being called. "Your highness were are you!" They yelled. 'I recognize that voice' I stood up looking were the voice was coming from, but it was hard scince it was dark. "DARRYL?!" I yelled. "YOUR HIGHNESS!!" His yells were getting louder and closer. "OVER HERE!"

I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see Darryl, my personal Knight. "Your highness! I've been looking all over for you!" He said in a frantic manner. "I just needed some time to think." I said looking at him with a apathetic look.

•Darryl POV•

I've been looking for their highness for a while now, I was worried for their safety. "Your highness were are you!" I yelled."DARRYL?!" "YOUR HIGHNESS WHERE ARE YOU?!!" I was following their voice. "OVER HERE!" Soon they were right infront of me. Your highness! I've been looking all over for you!" I said in a frantic manner. "I'm sorry..." I mentally sighed.

I could bearly see their face, but I knew they were devastated. I ran up to them and gave them a hug. "Why were you out here your highness?" They started to cry. "Techno asked for Anne's hand when he promised to ask for mine, they're getting married in 6 months" I hugged them tighter.

"Let's go inside your highness, or you're going to catch a cold." I said taking of my cloack and putting it on them.

°Time Skip°

I started to hang out with Darryl more. But the more I hanged out with him the more I realized I was madly in love with him. Today me and Darryl were out in the garden running around and laughing. "Oh (Y/N)~" he said while he was chasing after me. I just giggled. "Catch me if you can!" I taunted. Once he cought up to me and hugged me from behind. He turned me around to face him.

Our faces inches away from each other. "C-can I kiss you" he asked, I nodded. The kiss was sweet and soft. We pulled away for air. "Your highness I l-love you" he whispered. "I love you too" I said while leaning in for another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you liked it!