Demon!Badboyhalo

A/N: Bad is a parental figure to y/n, it's been a while since they las saw each other. Reader is described as female.

I looked in the mirror for the tenth time today, I've been trying to find the perfect outfit to wear today but all I could see was how fat I looked, how my hip dips showed, how too much skin was showing, and how the outfits showed EVERY curve in my body. I sighed leaning down to the sink, I turned in the water and splashed my face trying to make myself feel a bit better. Once I looked back in the mirror I saw writing in my mirror, at first I was terrified, I lived alone, but then I read the writing and I felt happy 'You look even more beautiful than the last time I saw you :)' it read. I started crying tears of sadness, to think that such simple message could make me cry like a baby was pathetic. I knelt down and clutched at my heart.

I felt something hug me, I didn't think twice before hugging it back and started crying even harder. "There, there child. No need to cry" it said rubbing shapes on my back and running its hand on my hair "D-did you actually mean it?" I asked sniffing and looking towards where its face was meant to be "Of course I did" I smiled and started crying again "Now now" he said tightening the hug, which caused me to do the same. Soon I started to fall asleep feeling tired from crying and safe in its arms, "Are you going to leave me?" I asked "Don't worry dear I'll always be here whenever you need me, after all I do keep my promises" that sentence made me remember something from my childhood.

-

Knocking interrupted me while I was playing with my dolls, I looked towards the window and saw Mister Bad at my window "Mister Bad! You're finally here" I ran toward the widow and opened it.
"Hello little one, sorry I'm late. But I brought you tea and a few desserts as an apology" he said showing me the items "Ooo! Thank you!" I smiled "Either way it's ok that you're late, what matters is that you're here" my smile dropped "this is the first time someone actually wanted to have a second tea party with me" I said frowning sadly.

I looked up at him "Promise me you'll never leave me mister? Every friend I've ever made has always left me" I raised my pinky finger up towards it "I promise little one" he intertwined his pinky with mine "Now come on your tea is getting cold" he led me towards my tea table "Alrighty" I giggled holding onto his hand.

-

"Mister Bad?" I asked "Yes" he replied "Thank you for keeping your promise. I'm sorry we've hadn't had tea parties in a long while" "It's alright dear" "can we have a tea party tomorrow?" "Of course anything for you, but for now you need to rest" he picked me up and took me towards my bed, after he placed me down I grabbed onto him "Can you stay with me?" "Of course" he replied laying down next to me, I hugged him and headed to sleep.