Can You Come Pick Me Up?

•(Y/N)'s POV•

I was walking towards Bad's house for our weekly sleepover with a few bags filled with snacks and hot chocolate. It was currently snowing outside, so I had two jackets on to keep out the cold. I was about to turn a corner infront of Bad's house when I slipped and fell on my back. I let out a sigh, I just layed there disappointed in myself. After a few minutes I heard my phone ringing. I took it out of my pocket and answered. "Hello?" I said my jacket covering my mouth.

"There's a drunkie in my front yard!" He whisper yelled "He's like passed out" I could hear him moving his curtains. "I turned my head towards one of his windows "Now he's loo- WAIT THAT'S YOU!" He said surprised "NOT YOU THINKING I'M A DUDE AND A DRUNKIE!" "WHO TOLD YOU TO WEAR A BIG JACKET!!" "IT'S COLD OUTSIDE! OF COURSE I'M GOING TO WEAR A BIG JACKET!" "THAT STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE ON THE FLOOR" "BRUH, I FUCKING SLIPPED!!" He started laughing at me "SHUT UP, IT ISN'T FUNNY!!" We stayed silent for a bit "can you come pick me up?" I said below a whisper finnaly realizing how cold it is outside "I'm on my way"

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
A/N:
I hope you're having a wonderful day! And if you're not I hope it gets better!

And sorry it's short, I have a lot of school work to finish.