Snowball Fight

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up feeling cold, which was odd because I lived with a living heater, I looked around the room to see where he'd gone of to when I heard someone outside the window. I stood up and walked towards the window, once I got there I opened it just in time for a snowball to smack me right in the face "OH, IM SO SORRY" Bad said coming up to the window "I WAS TRYING TO HIT THE WINDOW TO G-" I threw a fist full of snow at him, he stood in shock for a few seconds "Oh its on" he said smirking before making a snowball and throwing it at me.

"Hey! I'm not clothed for the occasion!" I yelled trying to block the incoming snowballs "You should've thought about that when you threw snow at me!" He laughed "It was payback for the snowball in the face!" I giggled "It was an accident!" He dodged a snowball "Besides I said sorry!" He slipped "OH MUFFIN" I started to hysterically laugh. I crouched a bit and clutched at my stomach, which was a mistake because next thing I knew I was out the window and into the snow.

"BAD! WHAT THE HELL MAN" I yelled in shock which only made him laugh "It's what you get" he said smiling "Ok ok, but can we go back inside? I'm already freezing" I rubbed at my arms "Yeah, let's go" he said before helping me up. I stumbled and fell a couple of time making us both laugh and causing me to have wet clothes. Once we arrived inside I was trembling and wet.

"You go take a warm shower and I'll make you hot Chocolate" he said kissing me on the forehead and heading into the kitchen. After the much needed shower I let the smell of hot chocolate lead me towards the kitchen "Oh, Hello love" he smiled once he saw me "Hello" I smiled back "here" he handed me a mug "Thanks" "Come on, let's go watch a movie" he said leading me towards the living room.

We sat down on the couch covered in blankets and put on Corpse bride. After we finished with our hot chocolate I laid on top of him and started to drift off. "I love you" I said already falling asleep "I love you too" I heard Bad say before he too fell asleep.

A/N:
Is this what it feels like to have imagination?
If that's the case then damn, I don't want it to end.