Backyard Swing

(Y/N) POV

I was swinging on the backyard hammock, reading wattapad. When Darryl walked up to me and sat on my lap. I quickly put my phone away not wanting him to see all the skephalo fanfics on my phone. He groaned as he buried his face on the crook of my neck. "Is everything ok?" I asked while wrapping my arms around his waist.

He groaned before answering "NoOoOooooO" he moaned out. Reader sighed "wanna talk about it?" He just stayed silent. After about a minute he spoke up " Sgeppy trolled me agaaain" he groaned. Reader sighed " it's alright dear, just rest for a bit. You can deal with it later" He sighed but still complied, he did feel sleepy after all. I took his glasses of and started rubbing his back.

•(Y/N) POV•

After a while I heard him snore. I smiled at the sight of him sleeping peacefully. My legs had fallen asleep after a while ago, but he hasn't been sleeping well recently. I started playing with his soft hair.

Shivering, I realized that it was already dark. I gathered all my strength and carried darryl back to our shared room.

•Darryl POV•

I woke up afraid that I had slept outside all night, only to realize I was in bed and it was still nighttime. 'What time is it?' I looked around for my phone but I couldn't find it. 'Fudge were is it?'  Once I found it I tried to turn it on, only to realize it was dead.  'I'll just use their phone instead.'

I grabbed their phone wanting to put an alarm at 8am. Once I turned it on, fanfictions of me and skeppy appeared on the screen. 'What the muffin?'  I decided that I would ask them tomorrow.

°Time Skip°
•(Y/N) POV•

Once I woke up Darryl was looking at me with a smile on his face. "I didn't know you were a Skephalo fan" my eyes widened and my cheeks gained a tint of pink. "H-What do you mean?" I giggled nervously. "Last night I went on your phone to put on a alarm, only to see a bunch of Skephalo fanfics." By now I was redder than kirishimas hair. I hid my face in his chest out of embarrassment.

Daryl just giggled and hugged me. "It's alright you muffin head!" He said with an even bigger smile if that's even possible. "Do you want to go out and eat or do you want me to make something?" I said trying to change the subject.

"I really love your cooking but today I feel like going out to eat." He stood up, leaving me to feel cold. "Alright, then were do you want to go?" "How about the Mexican restaurant around the corner?" I tought about it a bit. "Sure I have never tried Mexican food before."

He looked at me in shock. "WHAT?!" I flinched a bit. "Oh my goodness! How have you lived this long without trying Mexican food?!" He said shacking me back and forth. "I don't know" he finally let me go. "Get ready because we're about to change your life for the better"

•Time Skip•

After we ate at the restaurant and payed. "So what are your first thoughts about Mexican food?" "I love it! It was really good! Can we come here again some other time?" "Yes, I'd love to"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
New chapter yay! Have a nice day! :]
And remember you are beautiful/Handsome/Pretty/Cute!