A Wild Dream Has Appeared

Third Person POV

"Come on love, we need to gather more wood" Bad said as he waited at the door for his beloved. "I'm coming!" They said coming into view while trying to put on their shoes. "Do you have everything you need?" He asked "yeah" they smiled at him. "Alright then let's go"

~Time skip, in the woods~

(Y/n)'s POV

We were chopping down trees when we got a message from Skeppy

'Hey, Dream was spotted near the woods that you guys are at. You should come back'

I looked towards bad to see him already looking at me "maybe we should head back and come back when we know dreams not here" I wasn't a big fan of dream considering everything he's done to Tommy recently. "Don't worry about it, if we do happen to come across him I'll take care of it. Just don't wonder off and stay near me, Alright dear?" He said coming up to me and cupping my face. He then proceeded to go back to chopping wood and so did I , although a bit hesitantly.

After a while I decided to sit down and take a break while bad continued, and that's when I saw a beautiful white fox eating berries not far from where I was. I sneaked towards it in hopes of catching it, instantly forgetting about the nightmare currently inside the forest we where in. Somehow running after a fox went unnoticed by Bad.

Bbh's POV

"I think these are enough" I looked towards where my love was supposed to be. "(Y/N)?" I said looking around "(Y/N)! LOVE?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled I heard (Y/N) yelling from my left. I ran as fast as I could "(Y/N)!!"

(Y/N)'s POV

I was close to catching the fox when some bushes near me started to rustle. At first I thought it might be a mob but then I remembered that dream was in these forest at this moment. I went to stand up when an arrow flew past me and hit the fox. I looked at it in terror and shock. Without looking back I ran as fast as I could anywhere but here. I started to scream out Bad's name. Tears started to drip down my checks before I felt a sharp pain in my right leg.  "AHHHH" I yelled in pain, I tried to stand only to fail. I then proceeded to try and drag myself  away.  I started to sob 'I should have listened to Bad or at least pressured him to leave'

Bad's POV

Once I found them I saw them crawling with an arrow in their right leg.  "(Y/N)!" I yelled kneeling down towards them and lifting them up bridal style. Footsteps could be heard as if someone was running away. "I thought I told you not to stray away?" I said carrying them towards the direction of my house. "I know but..."they paused before they started crying. "What's wrong love? Does you're leg hurt too much for you to handle? Is the way I'm holding you hurting you?"  "No, no, it's just that he killed the fox I was trying to tame" they interrupted after calming down a bit.

(Y/N)'s POV

While Bad was wrapping my wounds Skeppy came in "I told you he was in the woods" he said disappointment clear in his tone and face "This wouldn't of happened if you'd just listened to me" "We know" I said "Sorry" bad whispered. "Well either way it's nice to know you didn't die or suffer a deadly wound" he sighed walking out. "Fudge, I forgot the wood" I looked down ashamed that his hard work was thrown away all because I couldn't follow simple instructions set to keep me safe "Sorry" I said

"It's ok love, I can always get more wood. What matters most now is getting this injury of yours healed" he turned towards the cabinets before coming back empty handed. He then proceeded to kiss me, although I didn't expected the kiss to taste bitter and sour, "BLEGH, what was that?" I said breaking the kiss "Healing potion, you wouldn't have drank it if I gave it to you straight forward" he said giggling. I just wiped my mouth and young's trying to get the taste to go away.

A/N:

You just know I have writers block when this shit took me days to fucking write 💀