Sorry...

They/Them pronouns, I hope you like it °~°

I woke up to my alarm indicating that it was already 8AM. I Groggily stood up and headed towards the bathroom and took a shower. Once I got out I brushed my teeth and hair. I decided to wear short shorts and an oversized hoodie. I wasn't going out anyways, normal people scare me.

I headed towards my boyfriend's room only to hear his keyboard clicking at a fast pace. I slowly opened the door knowing that he wouldn't be streaming yet. " Hey bb can we cudd-" "How many times do I have to tell you that I'm busy!" he interrupted still looking at his computer screen.

I was hurt and really angry. Lately he has been ignoring me and when I try to talk to him he would always say he was busy. I silently walked out of his room.

I headed towards my room trying my hardest not to cry. "I'm a bad bitch I don't need him " I told myself whipping away the tears that maneged to fall. Sitting down infront of my pc I decided to text Karl.

(Y/n):
Hey Karl wanna play Minecraft with me :)

Karl:
sure! I'm streaming btw

I open up Minecraft and join Karl's VC and notice that Quackity is also there with this wierd autotune. "Hi (Y/n)! "  " Hi karl, where are you?"  "I'm near the haunted house,HELP!" Quackity then started making wierd demonic noises.

"WHAT GOT INTO HIM!"  " I DON'T KNOW! PLAESE HELP ME!" " SALTE DEMONIO Y DEJA A QUACKITY EN PAZ!!" ( Leave demon and leave Quackity alone)  I yelled at a really fast pace while holding up a cross. He just laughed but continued on. I started to run towards where the haunted house was only to be chased by the demonic siren possessed Quackity.

It went on like that for a few hours until I had to go. " I have to go guys it's kinda late and I'm sleppy" "Ok bye (Y/n)!" "Bye" I logged off of minecraft and left the VC.

《Darryl POV》
I felt bad for not making time for them. Screams and pleads of mercy could be heard all the way from (Y/n)s room to mine. 'They're probably playing with their friends'

《TIME SKIP》

《(Y/n)'s POV》

The next few days I played with Karl and sometimes with Quackity on minecraft. I'm pretty sure I lost a few brain cells while playing with Quackity tho. I was also ignoring bbh and when he tried to apologize to me I would simply interrupt him and say I'm busy. I was still angry at him.

《TIME SKIP》

I was playing with Karl when I heard knocking at my door. "Be right back I have to do sum" I muted and stood up to open the door only to find Daryll. "Hi I'm kinda busy at the moment" I responded with a smile. He threw himself at me and started crying. " I'm sorry, please forgive me" I felt bad. " I forgive you bb" I said while hugging back.

"Can we cuddle " he sniffled hugging me tighter" let me just finish playing with Karl" I said while leading him towards my chair and sitting down on his lap. "Hey I'm back" After a while I decided it was time for me to go. " Bye Karl" " bye (Y/n)!" Daryll then picked me up and took me to my bed where we cuddled for the rest of the night.

This was my first time writing a oneshot if you see any mistake of any kind please let me know so I can fix it thank you!