True Love

Percy’s P.O.V

“I think that we’re over thinking it.” Luke states as him and the rest of the gang watch me pace the room, “I mean, it’s probably the easiest  answer and we’re just completely overlooking it.” 

“We’ve tried simple, remember? Unicorn horn carvings mixed with Ambrosia, it doesn’t get simpler than that. And, if I must remind you, it didn’t wake Zoe up.” I snap, still pacing around the room.

“This is impossible.” Bianca sighs, “There is no way that we can get Zoe to wake up before Gaea and Kronos send their first forces against the camp, not at the pace that we’re going.” 

“Don’t be so negative, Bianca.” A familiar female voice says.

Quickly we all turn around to face the person who intruded our discussion. She had light blonde hair that went down to her waist and eyes the color of snow. That, however, wasn’t the most intriguing thing about; the fact that she had wings the same color as her eyes and her feet weren’t touching the ground was. Immediately I recognized the woman in front of us. 

“Lady Harmony.” I say before kneeling sown in front of her, the other quickly following my lead.

She sighed slightly before speaking.

“You’ll never stop doing that will you?” She asks before motioning for us to stand up.

“No.” Pollux said, smiling cheekily.

She smiles softly before gracefully waking over to the bed where my girlfriend was sleeping peacefully.

“You know,” She says breaking the comfortable silence that had formed around us. “ I know something that can wake her up. It won’t be easy to get it, but it’ll work.”
“What is it?” I ask immediately, “We’ll do anything Lady Harmony. Just tell us how we can get it.”
“True Love.” She answers while twirling a strand of Zoe’s dark hair around her finger.
“True Love?” Luke asks, as if he was afraid he had heard wrong.

“True Love.” Lady Harmony confirms, her finger still playing with Zoe’s hair.
I watch as all of my friends’ faces form into horrified expressions. I’m pretty sure that my would have face mirrored their’s if it was under different circumstances, but I’m desperate and if Lady Harmony is telling the truth then I’ll be willing to go to hell and back to get that bottle of True Love.’

“How did you get it?” Silena asks.

“It’s a long story.” Lady Harmony replies.

“We’ve got time.” Beckendorf replies easily.

“If you insist.” She says. “But no interruptions”

I walk over to my bunk, which is across from Zoe’s, and, along with the rest of the army, sit down.

“Once upon a time there was a god and a goddess. They were both deeply in love, spending every second of their immortal lives together. Their love, however, was more complicated than it should be, for they both cam from different sides of the world. The god was from the Underworld, he ruled it actually. And the goddess, well she was from the most beautiful side of the upper world. 

“One day the lovers stumbled upon the perfect solution. They decided that if they wanted to have a peaceful life together there was only one way to do it; they had to trap the goddess in the Underworld. And so they did. 

“Their lives couldn’t have been more perfect. Even if they did have their ups and downs. And, one day, they decided to have a child together. So that’s exactly what they did, their child was a beautiful baby girl. 

“At first the other gods were reluctant about this child. But, they fell in love with her as soon as they laid their eyes on her. And so she young girl was raised under the gods watchful eyes. No one knew about her except for the gods. 

“This all happened 12 years ago. The baby is now a teen and is rumored to e able to do things that demigods and immortals can only dream of. She is hidden, however, and finding her is the tricky part.”
“So all we have to do is track her down?” I ask.

“And get her to help you.” Lady Harmony replies.

“Doesn’t sound too hard.” Pollux comments.

“What’s her name?” Silena asks.

“They call her Aurora, Aurora Inferno. And she is the product of True Love”