"We Leave Tomorrow at Dawn."

Percy's P.O.V

I watched as their faces slowly turned from confusion to anger then to confusion again. It has been over half an hour since we first came into their cabin and this was taking much, much longer than expected. We're supposed to be packing our things up to go on a quest to find Aurora, but Lady Harmony insisted that we took some of them with us. I, honestly, have absolutely no idea why.

It's not like they'll be any good on this quest, I mean they'll probably to just get in the way or something. In fact I'm almost certain that they'll purposely do something to ruin this quest for us. And when I say something stupid I mean something really stupid, like setting each other on fire or making Leo get firewood, they may even be stupid enough to do both. Oh gods, please tell me they aren't stupid enough to do-

"So you want our help." Jason's voice says suddenly, breaking me out of my train of thoughts and back into the real world.

"No, we just wasted half an hour of our time explaining our plan to you so we can walk out of this stupid cabin and have a cup of tea." I reply, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Percy." Lady Harmony warns from somewhere beside me.

I don't reply. Instead I stand in the same spot that I have been standing for the last 30 minutes, my eyes staring into Jason's as we have a stare off.

I can vaguely remember us having a staring competition on the Argo II back when we were first coming back from the fight with Gaea. I have to fight back a smile as I remember how complicated things used to seem back then, but now that I really think about it everything was so simple. We were so busy worrying about wether or not we would be able to defeat Gaea that we didn't even think twice before doing things, like when we gave Mr. D's roman form, Bacchus, that boat full of Pepsi and gold. We didn't even think about just waiting until the final battle for him to show up and fight with us, which he would, we could have saved all that gold for the camps and used it to pay for the damage that was made during, what seemed like, the final battle. But we were, obviously, too desperate and scared to think strategy back then.

"What's in it for us?" Reyna asks, by now we were all standing up facing each other while Lady harmony stood somewhere in between, I had a pretty food idea as to why.

"Well, if you help us we'll give you the daughter of love back." Luke says, his face holding a small, devious, smirk. His intentions were pretty clear: to miss the campers off. And, honestly, I can't say I'm against it.

"Piper?" Jason asks, Luke just nods in response. "You've had her this whole time and you didn't even think of telling us?"

"Oh, we thought about it." I reply, making myself known in the conversation once again. "We just dismissed the idea fairly quickly."

"So while we were working our butts off trying to find her you've been holding her hostage?" Leo clarifies.

"Yes." Lee says bluntly.

"You going to help us now?" I ask as a smirk, much like Luke's, makes it's way onto my face.

We watch as the campers share looks with each other, trying to figure out what to do simply by having a conversation with their eyes.

"Take your time." Bianca says, her cold as ices as she made it obvious what all of us were thinking; they are in our depth not the other way around, they shouldn't be contemplating wether or not they'll help us, they lost that privilege a long time ago.

"When do we leave?" Frank asks as they turn to face us once more.

"You can't all go." Lady Harmony says, quickly steeping in our conversation.

"And why not?" Jason asks.

"Because, the person you are looking for may look at you as a threat, or soldiers that want to use her power for malicious reasons, only six of you may go."

"Reasonable." Annabeth says, the mere sound of her voice making me want to roll my eyes.

"So which of us go?" Hazel asks.

"Me, Jason, Luke, Bianca, Leo, and Piper." I say quickly. Me and the rest of the army had figured all of this out before coming here, not wanting to spend any longer here than we had to.

"And when was this decided?" Reyna asks.

"When we were in our cabin." Lee states simply, his voice making it sound as if it was no big deal, but it was.

"Okay." Jason interfiers quickly, obiously sensing the fight that was about to break out between the two. "The six of us it is." He says, turning to face us.

Me and the army, followed by Lady Harmony, make our way to the door. I open it for the rest to leave, turning around to face the campers to say one last thing:

"We leave tomorrow at dawn."