"I'll Be Okay"

Jason's P.O.V

"That's not possible"

"Are you sure?"

"Maybe he misunderstood Apollo's words"

"Bianca would never do that to us"

"That can't be true"

We immediately start bombarding Reyna, our voices filled with both disbelief and horror. The Warriors of Chaos, the people who were sent here to help us, were actually working for the other side.

The Warriors of Chaos are helping Gaea and Kronos

No matter how times I said it in my head it just didn't make sense. They may still hold a grudge against us but I simply can't believe that they would try to destroy the same camp that most of them once called their home.

They can't do that to us. They won't, we won't let them.

"So what do we do now?" Hazel's voice breaks the icy silence that had formed around us.

"We attack them before they can attack us." That was Clarissa.

"We can't do anything until we know that they're are helping them for sure." Reyna protest from her spot on the bed.

"Grover said that Apollo that Apollo told him that they aren't helping us, how could that not be enough?"

"It just isn't, Clarissa. I think we all need to take a deep breath and think this through."

"No, we need to attack them before they try to attack us."

"And what if Grover was wrong? What if we attack them and they hadn't done anything wrong? Then what? We need to get our facts straight before we do anything that could lead to bad consequences for our camps." Piper reasons.

"We need to confront them about this." Frank suggest when the room goes quiet.

"No." Reyna says immediately.

"You know what, you're turning everyone's ideas down but I don't see you suggesting anything Reyna." Clarissa says through her clenched teeth.

"We wait, we watch them and if they do anything to raise our suspicions then we confront them. But we can't just loose our heads over something that could be nothing."

"Fine, we wait."

Clarissa's approval sealed the deal; we wait.

"We should relax. It's all going to be okay. We'll be okay"

Percy's P.O.V

"Are  you sure that there's nothing more that we can do to help her?" Selina asks Aurora for what is probably the fifth time this minute.

"I'm sure. For now we just have to wait."

"Will you stop saying that!" Luke cries out in outrage, "that's what you've been saying for the last hour."

"I wouldn't have to repeat myself if you'd stop along the same questions."

"We keep asking you the same because you keep giving us the same bullshit answers."

"Well excuse me for not wanting to mess with the wishes of Lady Harmony."

"You guys, I'm awake now,and I may have lost my eyesight, but that's better than being asleep for gods know how long ." Zoe says, her voice coming out in an eerily calm tone that I have never heard her talk in.