Confessions of The Strongest And Past Secrets Demolished

Dedicate to @AnneYe , because her message gave me an idea. I won't tell you guys what it is though.

Percy's P.O.V

After resting for about thirty minutes we hit the road again, Aurora claiming that we would have to spend another night in the forest if we didn't hurry up. That got all of us moving quite quickly. Especially Leo, I'm pretty sure that he'll be having nightmares about this place for the next month.

But, I really can't blame him. This place can be quite creepy.

Especially when you're walking next to one of the most powerful creatures we know about and her dog.

Diablo. I remember.

Her dog's name if Diablo. The spanish word for devil.

Lovely, just lovely.

I'm taken away from my train of thoughts by the sound of branches snapping beside me.

Quickly I turn my had, my senses on high alert even though Aurora told us that there were almost no other creatures living here except for her and her pet.

My worries quickly disappear once I see that the sound was coming from the branches underneath Bianca's feet as she walks at a quicker pace than before to catch up with Aurora, who is a couple feet in front of us leading the way.

"I guess she's worked up the courage to talk to her younger sister, huh?" I ask Luke, who is walking beside me. I don;t bother making my voice lower as the campers are a couple of feet behind us, making it so they can't listen to our conversation.

"I guess she has." Luke chuckles.

I feel him wrap his arms around me, something we often did back in Planet Chaos when we were walking around the palace. It was a way of me showing him that I forgave him at first. But then it sort of became a way to show our brother like friendship. I must admit that over the last couple of years Luke, Beckendorf, and I have become quite close. Almost like we were all brothers.

"So," Luke starts, "ever since we came back to that cursed camp we haven't really had time to practice like we used to. I was thinking that maybe, once this whole Zoe and Aurora thing blows over we could start again."

I chuckle lightly at his spontaneous request, my eyes not moving away form the two girl in front of us that were in deep conversation.

"I guess so." I reply, my mind quickly flashing back to the times that me and Luke practiced together, they mainly consisted of knife throwing and swords clashing. But they were pretty awesome.

And, just like that, the subject disappeared just as quickly as it had come up.

Bianca's P.O.V

"Hey." I say softly once I reached the young girl that in front of me a few seconds ago.

"Hi." She replies, her voice equally as soft as mine, it was almost as if she didn't want to break the soft atmosphere that we had created.

"I'm not sure if you know this, although I'm pretty sure you do, but I'm Bianca-"

"I know." She cuts me off, "The older sister that I was supposed to meet."

"What?"

"Before you died." Aurora says, her voice still soft, "I was supposed to meet you before you died. You didn't really think that dad was going to keep me a secret from you and Nico, did you?"

"I'm not sure." I reply, my voice holding a dazed tone that I couldn't control.

"Well, he wasn't. We were supposed to meet after the quest that you and the hunters went on along with the campers. But, things clearly didn't go as planned." A soft, humorless, chuckle escapes her lips, as though the though of what happened was back then was more painful than funny.

"I-" I try to form a sentence, only to be interrupted once more.

"I was waiting for that moment, you know?" She continues, "I was waiting for the moment that you, dad, and Nico shadow-traveled into the hidden little cave that I have lived in all my life. I was waiting for you two to be introduced to me. And then I would be taken into your camp, or I would travel along with the hunters.

"But that moment never came. Instead I was forced to watch as you were stomped on by some stupid robot gone wrong just because you wanted to make your younger brother happy and give him an action figure. The only action figure that he needed in order to have the completed set of that cursed game.

"And then, after you died, I was forced to watch another tragedy happen. I was forced to watch my older brother die. The whole happy aura around him seemed to disappear as he tried to get the only thing that he thought could make up for his death. Revenge.

"I then had to watch you be taken away from the underworld. And go some army that put you in more danger than the hunters ever would. You know, Bianca, I heard what you said to Percy and Jason earlier. About me treating you like the campers. It's nothing personal. I just want it to seem like a surprise when I pick you guys over them."

It takes me a few moment to process all the information that was just handed to me. She wanted to meet me, well me and Nico. She would even travel with the hunters and I at such a young.

"You really wanted to meet us?" I ask.

"Yeah, a lot actually." She admits, a smile forming on her face as her Diablo gently pushes his head into her hand, a clear sign of comfort.

"You still want to meet me?" I ask, looking down at my younger sister, our height difference making it hard for me to look at her without tilting my head down a bit.

"Depends, are you planing on dying any time soon?" She jokes, her serious aura disappearing into a playful one.

"I don't know." I play along, "I may have to check my calendar."

"So, how's that Luke guy treating you?" She questions quite seriously.

"He's lovely." I assure.

"You sure? because if he's not I can have Diablo eat him in a second."

"I'm sure."

"Good."

So, this chapter may seem like a bit of a filler but there is some serious things that you need to remember. But I'm not telling you what it is. Also there's been a lot of comments on "The Army of Chaos" about me saying that Zoe's eyes are silver. I know they aren't, but in this story they have to be. I know none of you guys are the ones that are posting those comments, I'm just saying this so you remember. It's also gonna be VERY important.

That's all, thanks.

Oh, another really quick thing if you guys noticed the dedication on the beginning of the chapter I just wanna say that I saw that in quite a few stories and decided that I was gonna do that.

Okay now that all.