Chapter 11

Shisui: "Y/n, before we work on the Mangekeyo, we're going to do an exercise where we run in the forest to test your body still, I just want to see where you are since you lost a lot of blood." He explained.

Y/n: "Yes, do I call you Shisui sensei?" He asked.

Shisui: "Yes you can, but you don't have to." He suggested. "Alright see if you can keep up, I won't go at my fullest since I am the fastest." He said proudly as Summer used her semblance to move in front of him.

Tai: "Here we go."

Summer: "You think you're the fastest?!" She asked as he nodded. "With my semblance I'm pretty sure I am."

Shisui: "Do you want to race, we have time, right Y/n?" He asked Y/n as he was focusing his chakra.

His body started to glow (Your color) as a skeleton figure formed around him, Shisui was surprised as he smirked.

Shisui: "Your a quick learner." He said as it disappeared and Y/n dropped to the ground breathing heavily. "But this takes time."

Summer rushed to his aid as he refused it and stood on his own.

Shisui: "That's why I wanted us to warm up first." He mocked.

Y/n: "I can do it."  He said as he then began to focus his chakra but was stopped by Shisui.

Shisui: "How about a spar?" He suggested.

Summer: "Yeah that's a good idea, but first Y/n should rest for a little."

Y/n: "I'll be fine I don't need to."

Summer: "Is that so? How many fingers am I holding up?" She asked as they looked at her confused.

Y/n PoV

I looked to see her holding up five.

"You're holding up five, why do you ask?" I said as she shook her head.

Summer: "No it's two, you can't even see properly and probably can't even defend yourself what makes you think you can spar?"

"I can, I've been through worst conditions than this, this is nothing." I said as she pushed me.

I fell easily, usually if I was to get pushed like that I wouldn't have fallen, is there something wrong with me?

Summer: "Fine then, me and you are sparing, if you can land a hit you can spar him then, if you don't you do what I say until you are fully healed." I tried to flip back up but I failed and fell on my back. "Try and careful next time."

I slowly got up off the ground and got ready to fight, my vision was getting blurry but I tried to shake it off. I charged at her and threw in a couple punches but she dodged them, I was stunned at how slow I was moving, I usually move faster but my body felt like it was tired and weak. I tried to kick her but she ducked swept my legs making me fall, I quickly got up and backed away.

Summer: "Is that the best you got?" I charged at her and tried to punch her but she side stepped and pushed me to the ground. "See, I'm not really good at hand to hand but yet I easily beat you." I didn't try to get up but Shisui helped me up. "Now your gonna do what I say until you're healed, and first things first you are going to go to your room and rest." She demanded.

I got up and walked to my room and lay on the bed. I can't imagine how weaker I have gotten, right now I'm as strong as Cardin, but a bit more stronger than him.

*Time Skip*

After a week of recovery I am ready to train and all I have to do is challenge Summer and win. I walked inside the living room to see Summer, Tai, and Yang.