Chapter 5

Itachi PoV
Flashback

After I took Y/n from that family we've been traveling through the forest so they won't find us.

Y/n: "Where are we going?" He asked from behind as I kept walking through the forest. "We've been walking for day's can we rest now?" I stopped and looked behind us to see we were being followed.

"Yeah we can rest for now, I'm just making sure they wasn't following us." I told him as he sat down.

Y/n: "Who are you and why did you take me from them?" He immediately asked.

"My name is Itachi Uchiha, I've been looking for you quite sometime now." I said as he looked at me confused. "Ever since my sensei, you're father, lost you, I took it upon myself to search for you."

Y/n: "Tai was your sensei?" He asked.

"What no, your actual father." His eyes then went wide eyed.

Y/n: "You know him?" He almost shouted.

"Yes he was my sensei." I said.

Y/n: "Really where is he now, can I see him?" He asked curiously.

"He's... dead." I responded hesitantly.

Y/n: "But how did he die?"

"That doesn't matter right now, what matter is that I am here to protect you from that family." I said as a tear fell from his eyes.

Y/n: "So they won't hurt me again?" I nodded to his response as more fell from his eyes.

He started crying quietly as he hung his head low, after a moment he wiped his eyes with his shirt, he looked up and I saw that he unlocked his sharingan, with 3 tomoe.

End of Flashback
Third Pers Pov

Itachi was sitting on top of a roof as he looked into the night sky.

'What should I do, sensei.' He thought as he stared into the sky.

"What are you doing up this late Mr.Uchiha?" Glynda asked as she was behind him.

Itachi: "Nothing much just thinking and getting air, you can also just call me Itachi." He said as she sat next to him.

Glynda: "Well in that case you can just call me Glynda, is it Y/n you are thinking about?" She asked as he nodded. "How old is he?"

"He should be 15 or 16, why?" Itachi responded.

Glynda: "He's young he is thinking about things, he's confused or he is probably having a hard time to adjust."

Itachi: "Your right, you barely even know him and your giving me advice for him." He said with a chuckle at the end.

Glynda: "It must be hard being a single parent." She responded.

Itachi: "No no I'm not his father, I'm more like his guardian." He corrected. "I'm only 22, I don't know anything about parenting as much as you do." He said as her face slightly became red.

Glynda: "W-what I'm not a parent either, I work to much, me being a parent would be more work." She said.

Itachi: "But you know a lot, you would be a great mother." He said as she got up.

Glynda: "Good night Itachi." She then left.

Itachi sat there dumbfounded as to what just happened.

Time Skip

Port: "Alright class we will pick up on this next time, have a good day." He said as people began to walk out. "Mr. Uchiha may I have a word with you?" He asked as Y/n then approached him.

"Yes." He responded.

Port: "You seem to be acting strangely the past days, is everything alright?" He asked.

Y/n: "Well... it's just I don't know what to think about this person, he's very special to me and he's been there my entire life, then he tells me something like he's been apart of bad things for the good, I just feel like he's hiding things from me." He said as Port rubbed his chin.

Port: "Well if he's special to you than the things he did shouldn't change how you feel about, it should matter for the things he's done for you."

Y/n nodded, "I think I understand, I should worry about the things he's done for the better."

Port: "Well I don't want to keep you in a rush from your next class you should get along now, and also you're falling behind you don't want to be left behind." He said as Y/n nodded and left the class.

It took Y/n a couple of seconds to make it to his next class, which was Glynda's class, he changed into his combat gear and sat on the stands and waited with everyone else.

Glynda: "Alright class sorry I'm late, Itachi will not be with us today he had to go run some errands, so who will be our match?" She stated to the class.

Kataki: "I will, I haven't really participated that much." He said as he stood up.

Blake then stood up next "I guess I should to." She said as Glynda then told them to walk onto the arena as they did. They both had their weapons in hand which was a normal katana for Kataki and Blake has her sword that transforms into a gun.

"Begin!" Glynda announced as they stood across from each other.

They stared each other down looking for an opening on the first move, Kataki decided to rush her first.

Meanwhile

Itachi: "Are you sure this will help me?" He asked as he took a bottle of pills from Ozpin.

Ozpin: "It should help your illness for a year as long as you keep taking them each year." He reassured. "As long as you don't get into fights that will draw out to much of your energy you should be fine."

Itachi: "Thank you Ozpin I don't know how to repay you, this should enough to help me fight against Pain."

Ozpin then placed a hand on his shoulder, "It's the least I could do especially for your help." He said.

Itachi: "Thank you I should be going now."