Chapter 1

After the day Y/n left with Itachi, his old family was torn, most of them. Qrow was relieved that he was gone, because he thought if he would stay, they would do more damage to him or kill him. Ruby was sad she lost her brother. Yang was a little upset that she lost to her brother and will never get the chance to fight him again. Summer was more upset than anyone else, she always blame herself for not stepping up and doing anything about, she also regret hitting Y/n every time. Tai, didn't really know what to think of it but he would try to cheer up the others. As for Raven, she was satisfied for Y/n being gone, but loosing to Itachi she was disappointed about. But Y/n has changed over the past 9 years. He's been training with Itachi ever since, he learned things about his heritage and about himself, he found out about his real father but not what happened to him. Y/n looks almost like Itachi, he got the same cloak and almost the same hair. He is now 16 years old.

 He is now 16 years old

Y/n PoV

As me and Itachi sensei were standing opposite of each other we waited to start our sparring. We then ran at each other and clashed arms trying to push back. He kicked off of me and sent a fireball at me, I jumped out the way and threw shuriken at him while he was still in the air. He disappeared into crows and reappeared on the ground. I charged at him and went to kick him but he was able to block it in time.

(Damn it.) I thought.

He grabbed my leg and started swinging me, I grabbed the ground to stop him and kick him away from me.

Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu

I sent it towards him as he blocked it with his fireball.

Itachi: "You're showing great improvement with using your brain in battle Y/n."

"How did you know I was behind you?" I asked as he turned around.

Itachi: "I saw you running behind me." He said as he chuckled and plucked my forehead. "Are you sure you want to go to Beacon?"

"Yeah I'm sure, I already know how to fight thanks to you." I said as he chuckled.

Itachi: "Just make sure to always stay calm and don't let your emotions get the best of you." He said as I shook my head. "And don't let people push you or other people around." I shook my head again. "Don't let people use you as a tool, make sure you always be ready, and remember you shouldn't fear anyone or anything you have the strength to overcome it."

"I know sensei, I better get going I don't want to miss the bull head and have to walk there on water." I said as he laughed a little.

Itachi: "And one more thing, your father would be proud of how strong you become, don't let the past make you weak." He said.